PDA

View Full Version : konica c220 printing problem with mac

Custom Search

enricocopyline
03-04-2022, 02:41 PM
good evening I have a c220 printer connected on the network to a mac with operating system 12.2.1 monterey. the mac has automatically installed ps drivers and prints only in A4. When I try to print in A3 it tells me to load 8 1/2 X 11 paper and it doesn't print me in a3

How can I solve the problem?

thanks

Synthohol
03-04-2022, 04:11 PM
Especially with a Mac never let it automatically install anything choose the driver from other software Also is the machine itself set to metric or inch need to find

emujo2
03-04-2022, 06:35 PM
There is no mac driver support past 10.6 for the C220. Whatever you do, you are doing it with non supported drivers..Good luck!

Mr Broots
03-11-2022, 03:52 AM
Are you not in the U.S.? and I'm assuming you're not, using A3. PM me and I'll send you a procedure I wrote for loading the Mac's. That's not to say you don't know how, but the previous replier is correct in not letting the Mac load it. I wrote if for customers who know nothing about loading drivers, so it will be a piece of cake for you, if you need it. I've loaded drivers for the newer Mac OS and older OS drivers pretty much work with only a few exceptions.

Mr Broots
03-11-2022, 03:54 AM
I see that you are in the U.S. PM me with your cell if you like. I'll call you and we'll get it done if you haven't already got it worked out yet

Custom Search