PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C3110 - black lines on the page?

Custom Search

milenjs
03-09-2022, 07:37 PM
It worked perfectly. He began to print these stripes on the pages. What could be the reason? Could it be black toner? Today I changed the black UI with another - no change.

blackcat4866
03-09-2022, 08:08 PM
Can you identify a pattern that it repeats? =^..^=

Albonline
03-09-2022, 08:12 PM
this looks like a 2nd transfer issue. look at the transfer belt .see if the image is good or bad. and work forward or backward from there.

tsbservice
03-09-2022, 08:18 PM
Did you happen to put non OEM toner recently?

copier tech
03-09-2022, 08:49 PM
It worked perfectly. He began to print these stripes on the pages. What could be the reason? Could it be black toner? Today I changed the black UI with another - no change.

Open the right hand door observe the transfer belt, can you see lines on it? You may need to use a flashlight/torch.

milenjs
03-09-2022, 08:51 PM
Did you happen to put non OEM toner recently?
Yes - i use IT Image toner for Minolta Bizhub C20.
this looks like a 2nd transfer issue. look at the transfer belt .see if the image is good or bad. and work forward or backward from thereImage is very good, only this black lines is a problem. Pattern - no repeats.

milenjs
03-10-2022, 11:58 AM
Open the right hand door observe the transfer belt, can you see lines on it? You may need to use a flashlight/torch.

Here is it -

Albonline
03-10-2022, 01:55 PM
clarify your problem, is the machine doing this on what's supposed to be a white output? or is it only giving you this instead of an image?

Gift
03-10-2022, 02:01 PM
Hard to imagine it's not the IU - perhaps the ITB cleaning unit isn't doing it's job or you had to make more prints after replacing the IU (guess it was a used one for testing?.

milenjs
03-10-2022, 06:25 PM
clarify your problem, is the machine doing this on what's supposed to be a white output? or is it only giving you this instead of an image?
This is white page. Otherwise the print is good.

Hard to imagine it's not the IU - perhaps the ITB cleaning unit isn't doing it's job or you had to make more prints after replacing the IU (guess it was a used one for testing?.
Replace IU with used one /for test/. No change - No change when printing. I printed a total of 50-60 pages for a sample. Here are 7 printed pages -

tsbservice
03-10-2022, 06:36 PM
You can remove transfer belt unit it's easy but be careful and examine belt surface or even better to stop machine mid-copy and check image on belt.

milenjs
03-10-2022, 07:50 PM
Now I only cleaned the drum of the black module / with a dry cloth /. I printed 7 pages. The result - the first is good, every next one gets worse.

Custom Search