PDA

View Full Version : Bizhubd C364 wierd lines

Custom Search

Mr Broots
03-11-2022, 02:54 AM
Thanks for looking. This has me a bit stumped. Lines appear from front to rear. write unit is fine, as the problem is also when scanning. I have it in the shop and have a good donor so I swapped a few things to get started, 1st mirror assm, CCD, radf, memory sticks. Problem is intermittent but never on prints or test prints. Nothing is over life, and the unit is clean. I wanted your take before going to boards. It seems that the longer in use, the copies are perfect. The photo is a copy of a config page. Meter is 500K total. Thanks again, for any input.

tmmdmmm
03-11-2022, 03:10 AM
Thanks for looking. This has me a bit stumped. Lines appear from front to rear. write unit is fine, as the problem is also when scanning. I have it in the shop and have a good donor so I swapped a few things to get started, 1st mirror assm, CCD, radf, memory sticks. Problem is intermittent but never on prints or test prints. Nothing is over life, and the unit is clean. I wanted your take before going to boards. It seems that the longer in use, the copies are perfect. The photo is a copy of a config page. Meter is 500K total. Thanks again, for any input.

Interesting one, any difference between glass and DF? Talking spacing between the lines, as the glass would be slower to scan. Imagine Duplex out of DF would only have the issue on side 1. Rules out CIS or DSIPB. Just curious, notice any flicker in the lamp?

Mr Broots
03-11-2022, 03:32 AM
All good questions, thanks. I swapped the 1st mirror that has the lamp, so I think that's out. No difference on the glass or radf. Same looking copy...The white spaces between the affliction is part of the weirdness.

copier tech
03-11-2022, 06:52 AM

Ok so if happens on scans you can rule out the engine side drums/devs etc.

As it is intermittent I would suspect a loose connection, possibly a ribbon cable, try swapping these first.

Mr Broots
03-14-2022, 03:39 AM
Finally blew a code for me, 9402....Printer control board...easy, problem solved.

SAR
12-02-2022, 07:23 PM
Thanks!
Just had this problem myself on a C284e. The copies intermittently had the weird lines, but also had a yellow color to them sometimes.
Tried a CCD and some optics related parts, but no luck.
Saw this post and tried changing the printer control board and that fixed it.

Custom Search