PDA

View Full Version : KM Bizhub C221

Custom Search

pasion1
03-12-2022, 02:20 AM
Error c 3101. What could be the cause and if any part of the fuser needs to be replaced. Thanks

copyman
03-12-2022, 02:56 AM
Error c 3101. What could be the cause and if any part of the fuser needs to be replaced. Thanks

I don't see a C221 listed on Kon/min dealer website, unless I missed it? There is one for sale on Ebay so it appears to be real model #. Weird I don't see it on K/M dealer site.

FYI most Kon/Min fusers are sold as a complete unit, no separate parts sold.

pasion1
03-12-2022, 03:04 AM
I don't see a C221 listed on Kon/min dealer website, unless I missed it? There is one for sale on Ebay so it appears to be real model #. Weird I don't see it on K/M dealer site.

FYI most Kon/Min fusers are sold as a complete unit, no separate parts sold.
It's like the bizhub C364.
I reset and that code reappears

femaster
03-12-2022, 04:30 AM
It's like the bizhub C364.
I reset and that code reappears

If it really is like a C364, here is the error information. Remember, the part numbers it's talking about might not be the same for the C221 model, so use this as reference info only.

Trouble type

Fusing roller separation failure

Trouble code

C3101

Rank

B

Detection timing

With the fusing roller being retracted, the fusing pressure home sensor (PS38) is not unblocked even after the specified period of time has passed after the fusing pressure motor (M11) started rotating.

With the fusing roller being pressed, the fusing pressure home sensor (PS38) is not blocked even after the specified period of time has passed after the fusing pressure motor (M11) started rotating.

Trouble isolation

-

Relevant electrical parts

Fusing pressure motor (M11)

Fusing pressure home sensor (PS38)

Printer control board (PRCB)

Fusing unit

Synthohol
03-12-2022, 04:54 AM
https://bt.konicaminolta.in/wp-content/themes/Swaransoft/assets/images/Discontinue Product/Office Color/C221/1.jpg

looks like a 28e to me :)

femaster
03-12-2022, 10:40 PM
https://bt.konicaminolta.in/wp-content/themes/Swaransoft/assets/images/Discontinue Product/Office Color/C221/1.jpg

looks like a 28e to me :)

Yeah, was late so I didn't bother to try and track down a picture of a C221. I was assuming the OP actually knew what they were talking about, but I guess the old adage about not assuming anything applies here. That thing doesn't look anything like a C364. Can almost guarantee that tiny little junker doesn't have a pressure roller release system for the fuser, so the code info I shared will be completely worthless to the OP. :(

copyman
03-13-2022, 01:21 AM
If you reset code and it comes back then replace the fuser.

Custom Search