PDA

View Full Version : C3110 doing mangenta dots

Custom Search

Tiagocang
03-13-2022, 11:10 PM
hey KM C3110 start doing this i test with another IU M and the dots desapear but that IU had 36% left any clue what this can be ?52510

copyman
03-13-2022, 11:31 PM
hey KM C3110 start doing this i test with another IU M and the dots desapear but that IU had 36% left any clue what this can be ?52510

Let me see if I understand, you put another Magenta IU in and the dots disappear and you want to know if anyone has a clue what it good be? Didn't you already answer that question when you swapped the Mag unit and dots disappeared? Bad magenta IU?

blackcat4866
03-13-2022, 11:38 PM
The parts yield that you are basing your assumptions on is based on 4% image fill of each color. If perchance, you were printing 7% fill of magenta you would reach parts yield sooner.

This begs the question what percentage image fill were you printing?

There are many other factors affecting developer life:
How many prints per run?
How much image fill?
How many years has the unit been in the machine?
Are you using genuine toner?

The short answer is: Just change the unit and stop thinking about it. Most of the factors that I've mentioned are things that you cannot affect. =^..^=

Tiagocang
03-14-2022, 12:19 AM
The parts yield that you are basing your assumptions on is based on 4% image fill of each color. If perchance, you were printing 7% fill of magenta you would reach parts yield sooner.

This begs the question what percentage image fill were you printing?

There are many other factors affecting developer life:
How many prints per run?
How much image fill?
How many years has the unit been in the machine?
Are you using genuine toner?

The short answer is: Just change the unit and stop thinking about it. Most of the factors that I've mentioned are things that you cannot affect. =^..^=

i will change it when new one arrives, just wanna know if exist any procide that i can do for this or what could do this because the IU had 36% left and maybe 2years on machine, toner is genuine , if print black its ok only colours do that sometimes with less dots

Toxic
03-14-2022, 12:33 AM
I have this problem few times on c25,c35,c3110 and in all cases problem was high humidity or very low room temperature.
That same bad IU works ok at summer :)

Tiagocang
03-14-2022, 12:38 AM
I have this problem few times on c25,c35,c3110 and in all cases problem was high humidity or very low room temperature.
That same bad IU works ok at summer :)

yh the room is kinda bad very old and this only work like 2 days for a week any advice for fix it now?

Toxic
03-14-2022, 01:45 AM
Yes, that is the same situation like i had.
And even if you put new IU you could expect very soon same problem.
I assume toner and developer in IU during long standby apsorb moisture and that effect you can see as color spots on paper.
I think only solution will be to move printer in better place with normal room temperature.

Operating environment
Temperature 10°C to 30°C (50°F to 86°F) (Fluctuations of no more than 10°C (18°F) within an hour.)
Humidity 15% to 85% (Fluctuations of no more than 10% within an hour.)

Drivee
03-14-2022, 10:52 AM
Replace dev section..

Custom Search