PDA

View Full Version : KM C454 getting some cyan on ky prints

Custom Search

positiveg
03-13-2022, 11:29 PM
Can you guys tell me if it's being caused by this?
I've changed the developer unit etc to make sure what it is.
Please let me know if it's the roller. I've tried cleaning it just in case.

Thanks much 5251152512

Sent from my SM-G780G using Tapatalk

blackcat4866
03-13-2022, 11:46 PM
Are you concerned about the small amount of residual toner on the second transfer roller? Most of that results from toner density and color registration patches on the primary transfer belt transferring to the second transfer roller during calibration. It happens on every machine.

If there is an image quality issue in your picture samples, I'll need a better sample to see it. =^..^=

positiveg
03-14-2022, 01:04 AM
Are you concerned about the small amount of residual toner on the second transfer roller? Most of that results from toner density and color registration patches on the primary transfer belt transferring to the second transfer roller during calibration. It happens on every machine.

If there is an image quality issue in your picture samples, I'll need a better sample to see it. =^..^=This is the print scanned in so you can see.
And the line runs differently based on the orientation of how we place it in the machine. Thanks.52515

blackcat4866
03-14-2022, 01:34 AM
I see a cyan patch in the bottom third of that scan. Is that it? Is it always cyan or other colors? =^..^=

tsbservice
03-14-2022, 07:10 AM
I would remove ITB unit and clean recycle section from debris, also when I'm there will clean 2x IDC sensors.

Mr. Breaker
03-14-2022, 09:54 AM
I would remove ITB unit and clean recycle section from debris, also when I'm there will clean 2x IDC sensors.
Second that, also take a look at the cyaan drum life. But first check the ITB cleaning as stated.

positiveg
03-16-2022, 11:59 PM
Thanks much. Sorry for taking a while together back. I'll ask the tech to take out the IBT and look. We changed the belt I think in November. And the Cyan drum is new as well as the cyan developer. Thanks much

kingarthur
03-17-2022, 09:28 AM
looking at the top of the page, you appear to need a K drum

Custom Search