View Full Version : Copier Error Codes

Custom Search

JustManuals
01-04-2009, 05:03 PM
I deleted the link

Paul

zaza
01-04-2009, 09:50 PM
YouSendIt - Send large files - transfer delivery - FTP Replacement (http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=batch_download&batch_id=WnBURE9wYUlBNkVLSkE9PQ)

This is a 699 page file on copier error codes, it will be valid for 200 downloads and about 2 weeks.

Courtesy of Justmanuals.com

Paul
it's great surprise in this year 2009 ...l'm zaza and for my name and for my group of technician l give you this free mail to uploader any free manuals ...this mail of our group it's just for healpeness for all technician in world wide ..take this is ...copymanuals2@gmail.com . if you need more information for this group of technician you asked there in my mail ...mecanopharme@hotmail.fr

blackcat4866
01-04-2009, 09:56 PM
Thanks Paul.

Unfortunately it won't open for me. I get: "An error has occurred opening this document. Viewer could not decrypt the document."

On this PC I'm still running an old version of Adobe (4.0). I'll try it out at work before I complain. =^..^=

JustManuals
01-04-2009, 11:19 PM
You'll need at least, Acrobat 5

zaza
01-04-2009, 11:36 PM
You'll need at least, Acrobat 5
well be back all technician ...well it have very solution to sand the big fils ..it have the programme for yousendit express ...it's beautiful programme ...other it have the best programme it's Foxit Reader ...well l give my assistance group to sand more manuals free to all technician in our site copytechnet ....wellcome there my friend technician .

fixthecopier
01-04-2009, 11:38 PM
Thanks a bunch Paul, info makes my job easier. You help is much appreciated.

Custom Search