PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta bizhub 368E jamming on side

Custom Search

brent
03-17-2022, 02:49 AM
Konica Minolta bizhub 368E jamming in vertical paper on side. The problem is wild because I ran 85 copies and then it started to jam it’s like it’s folding the paper before it goes into the fuser. I did not have another fuser with me as this call is over an hour away the jam code it is giving me is 3205. I will try to upload a picture Since I’m using my phone this happens either tray one or tray to letter or legal like I said it might just be the fuser can anybody give me any thoughts on this thank you so much
Brent

brent
03-17-2022, 02:59 AM
Also I forgot to mention the fact that I replaced the transfer belt assembly and on this model there is that little black guide that sits on top but you cannot screw into it there’s tabs and I feel like it was pretty solid today after I replace the belt I just wonder and I am hoping that the paper is just not being able to get up to the fuser and of course I tried to upload a picture and it was too big thank you for any help

brent
03-17-2022, 03:07 AM
Hopefully I can Insert picture. First time using iPhone to upload pics

splblazer91
03-17-2022, 04:00 AM
3205 is always the fuser or fuser drive assy. Do you see brown dust (rust) near the back of the fuser? If so, replace drive assy.

brent
03-17-2022, 04:10 AM
Thank you so much for your response I did not see any rust or anything else on the drive assembly the machine literally has 58,000 copies that’s what makes me just wonder if I have a bad fuse or assembly? I was just trying to get some ideas before I took another trip out to this customer and it looks like I will be taking a fuse or out for sure thank you so much

kingarthur
03-17-2022, 09:25 AM
did you replace the transfer roller when you replaced the belt. I've had this a few times, and most times when I've replaced the transfer roller, it's stopped doing it...and no...I cant explain it

tsbservice
03-19-2022, 04:33 PM
Hi brent, did you manage to resolve it? I have similar case and waiting on parts to arrive. I will look at PS2 fusing loop actuator/sensor.

arahael
03-19-2022, 10:55 PM
Hi. Look at slim foil little above regisration (under transfer belt) because of scratches. Or replace regisration to check. Good Luck

brent
03-20-2022, 02:58 AM
Hi brent, did you manage to resolve it? I have similar case and waiting on parts to arrive. I will look at PS2 fusing loop actuator/sensor.
Headed out tomorrow to see if A different fusing section will work along with a different transfer roller since I already replaced the transfer belt

copyman
03-20-2022, 07:34 PM
Just curious why machine needed a trans belt with only 50k on it? I know another poster said about replacing the trans roller with belt. Again way low meter to need any of those parts including the fuser. I have 4 & 8 series machines with over 300k and never replaced any of those parts, unless damaged by customer.

What happens if you press slightly on the side door while paper coming up the side? If the fuser don't fix it I would look more towards side door being loose, warped. Also look at reg clutch, drive gears, etc. Just don't make sense with that low of a page count....

brent
03-20-2022, 11:01 PM
I agree. Low meter machine for sure there was damage to the belt for some reason caused by the separator finger on the transfer belt and then on that model there is no screw in that black guide was loose as well unfortunately I never made it to the business today but I’m gonna try to go tomorrow and you are right it does have a super low meter I will look at the door as well since obviously people can hang on that and bend it

brent
03-22-2022, 03:43 AM
Today I replaced Diffusing section also the transfer roller. And I ran 150 double save a copy is not one problem so hopefully that fixed it LOL thank you everybody for your help

tsbservice
03-22-2022, 11:41 PM
Today I replaced Diffusing section also the transfer roller. And I ran 150 double save a copy is not one problem so hopefully that fixed it LOL thank you everybody for your help

Hi brent. Good to know you fixed it. I should keep in mind this second transfer roller may be a bit problematic on faster models than on C258 for example.

Custom Search