PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta C754e - Feeding Multiple sheets from trays

Custom Search

Outlander Kyle
03-17-2022, 06:20 PM
I changed out the feed rollers recently, and ever since occasionally 2-5 sheets (of any thickness, text or cover weight) feeds at once, subsequently jamming the sheets in the fuser.

is there any sort of pressure adjustment that I don't know about? are there paper separators that I am not finding that I could replace?

patrickjlc
03-17-2022, 07:02 PM
Did you change the one way bearings with the wheels? The white on the lower feed tire and the black one on the top.

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk

tsbservice
03-17-2022, 07:18 PM
Did you change the one way bearings with the wheels? The white on the lower feed tire and the black one on the top.

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk
Oneways aren't supposed to contribute to multi-feeding. What is designed to cope with that problem is called torque limitter and sits on separation roller shaft.

Outlander Kyle
03-17-2022, 07:36 PM
Oneways aren't supposed to contribute to multi-feeding. What is designed to cope with that problem is called torque limitter and sits on separation roller shaft.

Whaddyah know? the torque limiter was MISSING and i found it lodged between some casing, out of the way. surprised it fed so well

Thanks!

tsbservice
03-17-2022, 07:45 PM
Whaddyah know? the torque limiter was MISSING and i found it lodged between some casing, out of the way. surprised it fed so well

Thanks!

They are tricky sometimes when you do them that damn low :)
Easy to sleep one out of shaking hand although I'm quite good and can replace them all without watching...well most of the times :o

Custom Search