PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 227 reboot during printing

Custom Search

cyta123
03-17-2022, 09:43 PM
I have a bizhub 227 , 40k. Copying and scanning work fine. If I want to print, the machine is rebooting each print or every second print.
The machine was checked in different networks, different computers - a problem persist. Even when I try to print from www machine without drivers the same .
I reseted all data machine in Tech Mode, different firmware old and latest - nothing change.
Sometimes in raport apear : print deleted becouse of "Power off". I also change power supply.
Do you have any ideas besides main board?
I thought about Nvram reset, but I don't know if it is a good .

srvctec
03-17-2022, 10:01 PM
I have a bizhub 227 , 40k. Copying and scanning work fine. If I want to print, the machine is rebooting each print or every second print.
The machine was checked in different networks, different computers - a problem persist. Even when I try to print from www machine without drivers the same .
I reseted all data machine in Tech Mode, different firmware old and latest - nothing change.
Sometimes in raport apear : print deleted becouse of "Power off". I also change power supply.

I didn't see mention of internal test prints from the machine GUI, NOT from the web interface (config page, PCL font list, PS font list or the bird test page). Have you tried that yet? What was the result? What about printing from a thumb drive? Other than those 2 things, looks like you've pretty much covered everything.

tsbservice
03-17-2022, 10:13 PM
You mean in job log there is such message after machine reboots?
Don't remember if this model has USB cable port but can you print from it?

srvctec
03-17-2022, 10:30 PM
You mean in job log there is such message after machine reboots?
Don't remember if this model has USB cable port but can you print from it?

It does have a USB port and this is also a good question.

cyta123
03-17-2022, 10:55 PM
>>internal test prints from the machine GUI, NOT from the web interface (config page, PCL font list, PS font list or the bird test page<< - also reboot.

>>job log<< after reboot: job deleted:"Power off".

Sometimes after reboot the machine prints a job, it is so strange. Job log is empty after the print.
Tommorow I will check print from usb , but do you think it has any clue?

femaster
03-18-2022, 01:39 AM
If it's rebooting, it's probably dumping a service code into the history. Have you checked that yet and what is it?

We had been dealing with a C364e doing this. Send a print job, and it would get a varying number of pages out, sometimes 2 sometimes 80, and then the screen would go blank and machine would reboot. Service code it left in history was a CFA17 (pretty sure that was is, a CFA## anyway) every time it would reboot. Changed out the hard drive and has been fine since.

B0265
03-18-2022, 08:32 AM
We have seen similar problems in the C227 and it was caused by the eMMC board.
Check if you have any D341 codes in the service call history.

kingarthur
03-18-2022, 09:25 AM
The only time I've seen this, and actually everytime i've seen this, it was someone printing a PDF without the proper KM drivers.

zoool
03-18-2022, 02:42 PM
use this firmware. it help me

A7AH0Y0-F000-GC2-K7-990

cyta123
03-18-2022, 03:56 PM
There are no codes in history in tech Mode. Printing from usb sticks also make reboots.
The machine reboots both with installed hdd and uninstalled hdd in system.
I will check suggested firmware.

cyta123
03-23-2022, 03:40 PM
A7AH0Y0-F000-GC2-K7-990- unfortunatelly did not help.

Custom Search