PDA

View Full Version : C3320i with D313 Error

Custom Search

Tiagocang
03-19-2022, 12:51 AM
Hey any help with this error? got one Brand new C3320i (counter 10k) the client said machine got an internal error and reboot, and keep doing that, after trying restoration and click on recover the machine bring back the error i try to update fw but apresent File Ng always 52606

blackcat4866
03-19-2022, 02:11 AM
The TPM board (Trusted Platform Module Board) is a security option to encrypt/decrypt confidential information.

Does your machine have the i-Option LK-116 installed? If you do, I'd start by removing it, then booting up again, to see if it can boot properly.

=^..^=

REGSIS
03-22-2022, 08:47 AM
Hey any help with this error? got one Brand new C3320i (counter 10k) the client said machine got an internal error and reboot, and keep doing that, after trying restoration and click on recover the machine bring back the error i try to update fw but apresent File Ng always 52606

Recently I had a FA14 and 4091 machine that cannot be cleared. I managed to update the FW (after few retries) and it gave me the code D010.
Replaced Micro SD HC memory card.
After it FW must be upgrade again (even if it is same version). After auto reboot backup data option shows.
Do it and setup all admin and user data because they are left on old memory.

This is most likely a solution to your code also and cheapest one too.

Micro SD HC memory is aroun 7€. It s 16GB.
Change it and do FW upgrade at once. Sometimes it needs few attempts on i models if NG is showed.

serwis1986
03-29-2022, 11:18 AM
Hello, I have the same problem with what version did you upload the software? Because I always have NG

Ramade
04-02-2022, 12:45 PM
I used to have this exact same problem until I took my photocopier to the service. It showed me an error because it was not bought from the store, but it was a second-hand purchase. After this, I bought a brand new Konica Minolta Bizhub C300i from this store The UK's lowest priced Konica Minolta copiers (http://www.officecopiers.co.uk) which is perfect for me and for my business. I think it is the best decision I could ever make to improve my activity. This is for the starters: NEVER buy second-handed items! They'll do nothing but waste your time and money. Please take my advice; otherwise, you'll have trouble with your equipment.

Tiagocang
04-13-2022, 10:23 AM
UPDATE

Tried change Microsd same issues, CPU BOARD was the problem

blackcat4866
04-13-2022, 02:47 PM
UPDATE

Tried change Microsd same issues, CPU BOARD was the problem

Thanks for posting your results. =^..^=

Custom Search