PDA

View Full Version : Km c364e

Custom Search

zeckryyu
03-30-2022, 07:58 PM
Machine power tripped....when i on the machine with doors open,it can power up...but after closed the right/front door it suddenly tripped the entire office room.. i tried different power source still same....does anyone had this problem before?

Part replaced

-power cable
-fuser(test fine with another machine)

Sent from my M2003J15SC using Tapatalk

blackcat4866
03-30-2022, 08:13 PM
Clearly you've got some sort of a dead short in the machine. For the purposes of diagnosis it helps to place a 15A breaker in-line with the power cord to simplify resetting the circuit if it blows.

I would turn OFF the power & unplug from wall power. Then disconnect all the connectors from the power supply except the AC power in. Then plug in the machine & power ON. If it still blows the circuit replace the power supply.

If it does not blow the circuit, power OFF & unplug from wall power. Plug in one more connector to the power supply & try again.

Repeat this procedure as many times as necessary to determine which load is causing the circuit to blow. Look up that connector in your circuit diagram to determine the function of that connector.

On a couple very rare occasions, I got all the connects re-connected ... and the machine worked ... and continued to work from then on. I don't have an explanation for that situation. Switching power supplies have the ability to "heal" or "recover". Sometimes that happens.

I'll be interesting in what you find. =^..^=

zeckryyu
04-01-2022, 07:18 AM
Clearly you've got some sort of a dead short in the machine. For the purposes of diagnosis it helps to place a 15A breaker in-line with the power cord to simplify resetting the circuit if it blows.

I would turn OFF the power & unplug from wall power. Then disconnect all the connectors from the power supply except the AC power in. Then plug in the machine & power ON. If it still blows the circuit replace the power supply.

If it does not blow the circuit, power OFF & unplug from wall power. Plug in one more connector to the power supply & try again.

Repeat this procedure as many times as necessary to determine which load is causing the circuit to blow. Look up that connector in your circuit diagram to determine the function of that connector.

On a couple very rare occasions, I got all the connects re-connected ... and the machine worked ... and continued to work from then on. I don't have an explanation for that situation. Switching power supplies have the ability to "heal" or "recover". Sometimes that happens.

I'll be interesting in what you find. =^..^=Thanks for the reply, i will try that

zeckryyu
04-04-2022, 06:42 AM

I'll be interesting in what you find. =^..^=.i changed the power supply unit,and its still trip ...however i found the solution!...i tried unplug/plug the on/off switch at the front door and it works!....but unfortunately,the machine starting to show warning such as
P-9, p-5, p-28, p-6 , p-21

I suspect the hvt board already problem...any advice about this matter?,before replacing it?

blackcat4866
04-04-2022, 08:50 PM
I sounds like you stopped reading at the third sentence. =^..^=

Custom Search