PDA

View Full Version : Regarding the recent 754 post "white half shadow"

Custom Search

copyman
04-03-2022, 09:35 PM
Not sure why you find it necessary to post about the same issue under different names? Perhaps you would get a reply if it was possible to respond but your post only shows the attachments. I tried 2 different computers to reply.

Also some other info would be helpful when posting on this forum, such as what you did so far, consumable life, page count's, using genuine toners, etc etc

Anyway since i took the time to post this here is first thing I would check with that issue, check the black drum and developer unit (drum life, developer dumped, etc) If it is a C754 the Black still has separate drum & developer units where the colors both drum & developer are together in Image units.

best of luck

amitlama_78
04-04-2022, 06:25 AM
Hi
Thank you so much for replying. Actually I posted from different account because after submission i could not see the reply options. -So I posted from different account sorry for that.
My machine is 754 only black and white.
I recently changed by Drum and developer unit..
Last consumable which was replace was the toner and after that problem started. I talked to my repair tech people and they are saying it might be the main board.

Gift
04-04-2022, 08:12 AM
It's not a problem witht the account - it's a forum bug if someonce picks the word "print" at the end of a thread title. It's not possible to reply those threads from your computer (perhaps it's different from mobile device or tapatalk)

copyman
04-04-2022, 12:16 PM
Hi
Thank you so much for replying. Actually I posted from different account because after submission i could not see the reply options. -So I posted from different account sorry for that.
My machine is 754 only black and white.
I recently changed by Drum and developer unit..
Last consumable which was replace was the toner and after that problem started. I talked to my repair tech people and they are saying it might be the main board.

Gift: Thanks for letting us know about why post wouldn't allow replies

As for the original post I disagree with the main board. Seems Konica Minolta tech support & many companies always blame the main pwb when it is rarely the fix! If they are going to put a main board in get in writing that if it don't fix problem you don't pay!

You say problem started after new toner was installed, was toner aftermarket? There has been a shortage of Kon/Min toner and in a lot of cases the only option was to use aftermarket. As much as I've trained my customers NOT to use aftermarket I had to use some over the last several months! Keeping fingers crossed they don't crash the developer units.

I would still focus on drum, developer, laser print head being dirty, etc. If any board would be bad it would be the HVPS

amitlama_78
04-05-2022, 05:24 AM
I'll definitely try all you have said -and let you know

Custom Search