PDA

View Full Version : I-Series Toner bottle not empty

Custom Search

occus
04-04-2022, 12:16 PM
Hello

I've noticed that the toner bottles on the new i-Series don't empty as nicely as on the previous series.
Has anyone else had this experience?

I know it's not very much but still a difference.

Drivee
04-04-2022, 12:20 PM
I think that this is normal, it depend of cartridge chip and toner sensor.

Gift
04-04-2022, 12:41 PM
Interesting, I haven't digged through our returned stuff for a while but i think the remaining amount should be less than what I can see in your pictures.
Are you 100% shure that these cartridges has been removed AFTER toner end condition? It's not uncommon if customers feel the need to waste (our or their) money by changing the cartridge during "toner near end" warning.

occus
04-04-2022, 01:19 PM
Interesting, I haven't digged through our returned stuff for a while but i think the remaining amount should be less than what I can see in your pictures.
Are you 100% shure that these cartridges has been removed AFTER toner end condition? It's not uncommon if customers feel the need to waste (our or their) money by changing the cartridge during "toner near end" warning.

Yes, 100% shure, i have disabled all toner near end warnings for this reason.

Gift
04-04-2022, 01:27 PM
Yes, 100% shure, i have disabled all toner near end warnings for this reason.

OK in this case it's probably normal. I imagined I've seen - kind of - really empty bottles in earlier bizhub generations. Perhaps the design change (compared to the more or less "stati"c C220-c308 series bottle design) has something to to with it or I recall it wrong.

Custom Search