PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub press c7000 black spotting

Custom Search

pudgi300
04-08-2022, 02:25 AM
Hi

Have c7000 press that started random black spots. Dev unit had 500k and developer mix 32k. I changed out the developer unit and the developer starter and problem came back. Am using Konica TN-616K toner. Think the toner is bad or am i missing something. Attached some pics. Thanks for any help

lartis.aineias
04-08-2022, 06:28 AM
Hi

Have c7000 press that started random black spots. Dev unit had 500k and developer mix 32k. I changed out the developer unit and the developer starter and problem came back. Am using Konica TN-616K toner. Think the toner is bad or am i missing something. Attached some pics. Thanks for any helpClean IU with vacuum, and change dhe filter box!

Στάλθηκε από το AC2003 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

pudgi300
04-10-2022, 04:08 PM
[
Hi Went in and checked the Back IU and found the front gold blade spring had shifted to the back of the plastic standoff. May have happen when it install new about 40k ago. Cleaned drum unit and installed new blade and seems good now. The filter only had 30k on it brand new. I will report back if any change. Thank you for the help. NOTE before i 1st posted i had switched black and magenta drums and still had black spots. Guess that is where i got off track.

Thanks Again

Custom Search