PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta C280 with a C1182 error code

Custom Search

debonair
04-14-2022, 12:03 AM
I'm getting a C1182 code from this machine. I've tried to initiate trouble reset, but that still doesn't work. The funny thing is, I swapped the FS-527 (booklet maker) with another FS-527 that used to work just fine.
I tried to unhook the FS-527 and turn the machine on, and the machine comes to ready without the finisher, but It still reads under Ready to copy "SORT/ STAPLING NOT AVAILABLE, HOLE PUNCH NOT AVAILABLE", even with the finisher unplugged!!

blackcat4866
04-14-2022, 01:21 AM
Did you think that staple/sorting and hole punching would be available without a finisher?

I'm going to guess that the print driver was set up with the finisher and punch installed, and the print driver commands reflect the presence of a finisher that isn't there anymore.

Firstly, I think I'd figure out why PS25 is not actuating. If you are going to try to print to it without a finisher, I suggest that you re-configure the print driver to properly reflect the accessories that are installed. =^..^=

femaster
04-14-2022, 03:25 AM
I'm getting a C1182 code from this machine. I've tried to initiate trouble reset, but that still doesn't work. The funny thing is, I swapped the FS-527 (booklet maker) with another FS-527 that used to work just fine.
I tried to unhook the FS-527 and turn the machine on, and the machine comes to ready without the finisher, but It still reads under Ready to copy "SORT/ STAPLING NOT AVAILABLE, HOLE PUNCH NOT AVAILABLE", even with the finisher unplugged!!

If you are still getting the "Not Available" message, even with the finisher no longer connected, it's likely that the finisher itself or the stapler and hole punch are "set" in System 1, Problem Unit Isolation in service mode. Go into service mode and confirm. Anything that is "set" in that section needs to be changed to "unset". Exit and reboot, and hopefully everything will be back to normal.

copyman
04-14-2022, 12:35 PM
Yes I understood original post to mean the messages to be on the copiers screen which would have noting to do with options added in print driver.

Does sound like those options are isolated and need to be UNset, If what femaster posted don't work re-initialize machine in service mode

Custom Search