PDA

View Full Version : Accurio Press 6136 LS-507 Entance Jams

Custom Search

allan
04-14-2022, 09:18 AM
Hi guys.

I have an issue on a LS-507 stacker unit. These units are not common so getting good support on them seems to be a problem. So i am hopping one of you guys have some experience on them. I have 3 machines on one site a B1250 with a LS-505 and two B6136 with the LS-507 on them. The LS-505 works on the B6136 but the LS-507 is not supported on the B1250, is these firmware that will let the LS-507 run on the B1250?

Only two of the three machines are working due to a weird problem on one LS-507. On the entrance of the stack tray there are CD ad FD alignment guides that works fine, then there is a "gripper" assy with two gripper like parts on a single belt that helps carry the paper onto the stack. Its got a photo reflective sensor to position the grippers an keep them in time. Every 50 pages or so the grippers seems to loose position and runs at a low speed to find its home position. The machine does not jam or give a code but the paper can then jam into the gripper that is out of position sometimes it jams into it and some times not. When it jams it jams proper because there is no way to detect the crushed paper going into the stacker area.

The problem is isolated to the CD/FD and gripper assy. If i install it into the other machine the problem follows. So it must be on the unit. I have changed the senor and the motor relevant to the problem but no luck. I was issued with special firmware that is supposed to address the issue with no luck.

Do any of you guys have these in the field? Hope someone dealt with this issue before. There does not seem to be a lot of them out there.

Custom Search