PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 284e PWB problem

Custom Search

Mario
04-21-2022, 08:16 AM
Hello,
I have problem witch a61fh02001 PWB.
Motherboard not standup normally, the leds are off.
Anywone know what the problem is?

Gift
04-21-2022, 08:22 AM
Hello,
I have problem witch a61fh02001 PWB.
Motherboard not standup normally, the leds are off.
Anywone know what the problem is?

First thing I do is checking the battery voltage.

Mario
04-21-2022, 08:34 AM
Battery voltage is ok. It is replaced with new one.

Gift
04-21-2022, 09:00 AM
Is there no sign of life at the operation panel at all? Any fan/engine noise?

If the initial problem was really a battery issue it sometimes doesn't help just to replace the battery, especially if you don't use the "bypass" method. You might have to jumpstart the MFP with a reset tool and a new SSD board (+ reset tool). There's also a chance you won't be able to revive the MFP board. I think there are already some threads here with some detailed instructions and tips for this kind of problem. Some are pretty unorthodox ;)

Mario
04-21-2022, 09:16 AM
A bypass method has been done.
The operation panel is working.
I have a scanner error when trying to upload the software.
The machine does not give 24 volts to the scanner because the PWB does not start correctly.
It works normally on another PWB.

Gift
04-21-2022, 09:36 AM
A bypass method has been done.
The operation panel is working.
I have a scanner error when trying to upload the software.
The machine does not give 24 volts to the scanner because the PWB does not start correctly.
It works normally on another PWB.

OK I understand, would be nice to have that information in the initial post :rolleyes:

Can you enter service menue vis trouble reset screen? You might try to inititalize the machine as a last resort.

This sounds not like a firmware / software issue to me but probably a hardware defect on the board (since you tested against another MFP board). Might be a bad driver IC / SMD fuse / 0 Ohm resistor.

Mario
04-21-2022, 10:46 AM
I took the measurements, unfortunately I found nothing. If someone had such a problem and solved it, please let me know.

Custom Search