PDA

View Full Version : Dead Machine Turned on Hard disk by mistake bizhub 266 won't turn on

Custom Search

Wasi7890114
04-23-2022, 11:29 PM
Dear brothers
One of my technical person turn on harddisk from settings on bizhub 266 color machine there is no option for hardisk now when i turn on the device its stuck wont turn on not showing any error code just blue first display shows and not getting startup its looking for harddisk i think but there is no port for hardisk how i can reset the defaults or how i can fix this issue when i use another rom its turn on but i dont have the same rom for device can you please help me

tsbservice
04-24-2022, 01:20 AM
Dear brothers
One of my technical person turn on harddisk from settings on bizhub 266 color machine there is no option for hardisk now when i turn on the device its stuck wont turn on not showing any error code just blue first display shows and not getting startup its looking for harddisk i think but there is no port for hardisk how i can reset the defaults or how i can fix this issue when i use another rom its turn on but i dont have the same rom for device can you please help me

We don't have bizhub 266 model whether is colour or not. Could you be more specific?

Wasi7890114
04-24-2022, 02:28 AM
We don't have bizhub 266 model whether is colour or not. Could you be more specific?

Sir. This is c266 konica minolta color printer i just turned on harddisk from printer setting this printer doesn't port for harddisk it have a chip EVOROM. sir When i switches on the but in panel screen it only shows processing icon and no other key works... And it keeps displaying processing icon till end...

copier tech
04-24-2022, 11:01 AM
Dear brothers

Can you enter CE mode & unset the HDD again ?

Wasi7890114
04-24-2022, 12:20 PM
Can you enter CE mode & unset the HDD again ?

No bro i can't enter in CE mode its stuck on processing.

rrrohan
04-24-2022, 01:53 PM
it looks like its same series as a C227

you should be able to enter CE mode via trouble reset

Hold down reset while turning on with main power - when black dot in corner appears let go of reset button - when trouble reset appears do the stop 0 stop 001.

turn off HDD again

im kinda surprised any copier these days can come without a HDD but we dont sell this model in my region

allan
04-25-2022, 07:15 AM

Also did not know. Its looks much the same as a C227. Horribly expensive machine to run!
Please let us know if rrrohan's advice helped you.

Wasi7890114
04-25-2022, 09:57 AM
it looks like its same series as a C227

you should be able to enter CE mode via trouble reset

Hold down reset while turning on with main power - when black dot in corner appears let go of reset button - when trouble reset appears do the stop 0 stop 001.

turn off HDD again

im kinda surprised any copier these days can come without a HDD but we dont sell this model in my region
Dear Its not appearing for any CSF mode or any other display its stuck on loading screen .

Wasi7890114
04-25-2022, 09:58 AM
Dear Its not appearing for any CSF mode or any other display its stuck on loading screen .
I tried as you say but notthing appearing ..

Wasi7890114
04-25-2022, 09:59 AM
Also did not know. Its looks much the same as a C227. Horribly expensive machine to run!
Please let us know if rrrohan's advice helped you.
Dear sir still same issue

femaster
04-26-2022, 12:59 AM
Since it appears that none of the other advice seems to be working, maybe the easiest thing would be to source a HDD out of a parts machine of some sort, connect it up, and hopefully it will at least boot then. If it gives you a service code, probably not a big deal, as you are just looking to get it to boot so that you can unset the drive.

Then it should just be a matter of going back in and unsetting the HDD, powering down, and disconnect it. If it really is similar to the C227, you could pull a HDD out of just about any model from the xx3 series on up to the xx8e models. As long as the drive is either a 250GB or 320GB with SATA connection, you should be good to go.

Custom Search