PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 458

Custom Search

Reed
04-27-2022, 04:41 PM
When the customer is scanning to email or folder a random page or two will be rotated 90 or 180 degrees. I have changed out the adf (DF704). Has anyone else seen this?

thanks

kingarthur
04-27-2022, 04:54 PM
does it have searchable PDF fitted to it, if so - turn off "auto rotate"

Reed
04-27-2022, 05:42 PM
does it have searchable PDF fitted to it, if so - turn off "auto rotate"

I can't seem to locate the"auto rotate"
I have already set the default scan size to 8 1/2x11

emujo2
04-27-2022, 08:47 PM
Divide and conquer...Are you getting any of the same rotation when you make copies? Is mixed originals on? Have you got in and really cleaned the length sensor? I'm wondering if it's detecting originals longer than 8x11 and flipping them to fit the page..I think the auto rotate for scanning was removed from the scan choices many years ago when DC reader did the job just as well for free. E

Reed
04-28-2022, 05:56 AM
It only happens when scanning to a destination. I tried 2 DF 704's and cleaned the adf (DF 704) sensors on both document feeders that I tried. I also changed out the Dual scan PCB that attaches to the MFP PCB ( no luck) I replaced the HDD today but left the OCR dictionary off (meaning I did not install in onto the New HDD) If they have no problems after a day or so I will go back and install the OCR dictionary. I was wondering if that may have been causing an issue

Custom Search