PDA

View Full Version : bizhub grinding noise

Custom Search

ianevans001
04-28-2022, 03:17 PM
can someone please help. my bizhub c220 just constantly says warming up and has a grinding noise as attached. i have changed toners, transfer belt, cleaned waste on transfer belt, changed waste tank etc after a while it says black toner out - i have replaced 3 times and the same

copyman
04-28-2022, 11:34 PM
can someone please help. my bizhub c220 just constantly says warming up and has a grinding noise as attached. i have changed toners, transfer belt, cleaned waste on transfer belt, changed waste tank etc after a while it says black toner out - i have replaced 3 times and the same

It shouldn't be that hard to pinpoint where the noise is coming from. Is it the toner gears for black? Did you take black toner hopper out to check? This model had a bulletin addressing the chute above the waste box opening getting clogged. This can easily be removed, cleaned & cut the mylar inside chute.

copyman
04-28-2022, 11:57 PM
deleted double post

rrrohan
04-29-2022, 07:42 AM
https://1drv.ms/b/s!Ah_79nptMOdwgZVilVGUMjyGETCgzQ?e=BfNrLx is the bulletin

ianevans001
04-29-2022, 11:30 AM
It shouldn't be that hard to pinpoint where the noise is coming from. Is it the toner gears for black? Did you take black toner hopper out to check? This model had a bulletin addressing the chute above the waste box opening getting clogged. This can easily be removed, cleaned & cut the mylar inside chute.

Hi. Yes its the black cogs they spon freeley then go hard and make jamming noise
. I have cleaned waste on transfer belt but not yet removed hopper.. is there a diagram of the hopper and where to clean. Thanks for speedy replies

rrrohan
04-29-2022, 11:42 AM
hopper needs drums and devs removed. the front cover is pretty self explanatory what screws are holding it in place as is the hopper but honestly unless ur just going to replace it i dont see the benefit to removing it vs inspecting it in place

ianevans001
04-29-2022, 12:13 PM
hopper needs drums and devs removed. the front cover is pretty self explanatory what screws are holding it in place as is the hopper but honestly unless ur just going to replace it i dont see the benefit to removing it vs inspecting it in place

I have removed hoppers. What bit do i need to clean etc.. or
do i replace hopper as i have other

copyman
04-29-2022, 12:48 PM
I have removed hoppers. What bit do i need to clean etc.. or
do i replace hopper as i have other

just replace hopper assembly

Custom Search