PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Konica Minolta c4050i disconnects from wireless network

Custom Search

LowArmour
05-02-2022, 03:56 PM
Dear Sirs,

I recently bought a Konica Minolta Bizhub c4050i. The seller support team also installed the wireless adapter for it (UK-221). It is connected to the network wirelessly.

It worked fine for like 3 weeks, whereby we could wirelessly print and scan to folder without a problem. Even after 2-3 days of inactivity, the MFP woke up every time a print job was sent wirelessly by a laptop/PC.

Now, it periodically disconnects from the network. This happens once every 30min to a couple of hours.

During this time, it does not respond to ping commands (Destination Host unreachable) sent from any laptop/PC within the network.

It reconnects only after waking the printer by touching its touchscreen, after which it responds to ping commands.

The MFP has manually assigned static IP and the router is configured to accept it.

The support team has come 2 times to solve the issue without any results. They said it might be the router.

I have bought now a new router, still same issue. They have stopped answering my calls.

I really don't know what to do other than going once every 30 min to the MFP to touch the touchscreen and wake it up or maybe buy a 3rd router?

Thanks in advance.

Bogdan

Custom Search