PDA

View Full Version : KM c5500-c6500 utility menu screenshots ?

Custom Search

sbillis
01-09-2009, 08:07 PM
hello there,

does anyone know if and where can I find some sceenshots from the Service Mode Menu Screen of c5500-c6500-c6501 please?

I mean the screen's that appear at "process adjustment", "machine adjustment", "drum peculiarities" etc.

thanks

random
01-09-2009, 11:56 PM
You need to connect to the Engine nic. You set the IP address for this in the utility menu. Then browse with your laptop to that IP. You then have a remote panel option which brings up the control panel on your laptop screen. This is all described in the service manual.

ni311
01-10-2009, 02:03 PM
It's the first time I'm seeing this. I cannot find in the service manual this chapter. When searching for the 'remote' term, I got only remote care and mail remote something... Can you point me in the right direction?
Thanks.

sbillis
01-11-2009, 06:53 PM
You need to connect to the Engine nic. You set the IP address for this in the utility menu. Then browse with your laptop to that IP. You then have a remote panel option which brings up the control panel on your laptop screen. This is all described in the service manual.

With that way I can have access to Service Mode Menu? I can make changes to "drum peculiarities", "machine adjustments" etc?

I will try it ! It will be very helpful!

Custom Search