PDA

View Full Version : Banner copy bizhub c454e

Custom Search

chawqi
05-13-2022, 11:24 AM
High gays !
My machine bizhub c454e had accidently reinitialized the firmwork, but when was rebooted a message has appeared showing that there a banner print. Would anyone please tell me how to get rid of this message definitively?

Synthohol
05-13-2022, 01:21 PM
can you post a pic of the screen?
just cancel the job?

chawqi
05-13-2022, 02:51 PM
can you post a pic of the screen?
just cancel the job?

thanks for your rely
I canceled the job for many times but it is repeated everytime I switch on the copier

Synthohol
05-13-2022, 03:01 PM
Wow gotta find the PC that is trying to send it.
As a test, temporary change the IP of the copier and reboot see if the issue is still there.

chawqi
05-13-2022, 04:29 PM
Wow gotta find the PC that is trying to send it.
As a test, temporary change the IP of the copier and reboot see if the issue is still there.

sorry It is still there

Synthohol
05-13-2022, 07:32 PM
Like a banner job in the queue?
Or just says like ready for banner or something?
Somebody may have programmed the bypass tray for banner size by default so it looks for a banner job next.
You can revert it to defaults. User setting copier setting factory defaults.

chawqi
05-14-2022, 08:08 PM
Like a banner job in the queue?
Or just says like ready for banner or something?
Somebody may have programmed the bypass tray for banner size by default so it looks for a banner job next.
You can revert it to defaults. User setting copier setting factory defaults.

Doesn't work. thanks for your help

tsbservice
05-14-2022, 08:31 PM
Your battery may be dead or firmware corupted either nothing related to banner job.

chawqi
05-17-2022, 02:45 PM
Your battery may be dead or firmware corupted either nothing related to banner job.

certainly the firmware may be corrupted, because the copier is no longer recognized as bizhub.
Could anyone please send me the firmware.

emujo2
05-17-2022, 03:15 PM
High gays !
My machine bizhub c454e had accidently reinitialized the firmwork, but when was rebooted a message has appeared showing that there a banner print. Would anyone please tell me how to get rid of this message definitively?

How do you "accidently" re init the firmware (or firmwork..lol, those of you that have been around a while remember Frimware)..If it's not a dead battery, then it's a soft switch setting that got set back to factory..Any chance you see planets on the control panel when you restart the device? E

chawqi
05-17-2022, 04:54 PM
How do you "accidently" re init the firmware (or firmwork..lol, those of you that have been around a while remember Frimware)..If it's not a dead battery, then it's a soft switch setting that got set back to factory..Any chance you see planets on the control panel when you restart the device? E

I have deeply pressed the button of the control panel

Custom Search