PDA

View Full Version : C1060 warming up after fuser rebuild.

Custom Search

copytechman
05-17-2022, 02:15 PM
Good day everyone , I have a c1060 that says wait warming up forever, the progress bar gets all the way to the last Bar and stay there, all lamps test good, I have yet to test to the rear connectors tho. I see heat in state confirmation on the upper but it appears that the lower stays at about 75 / 55 center / rear temps, I have 2 fusers but both are questionable, have ordered a complete one but you know Konica… thinking blown therm fuse or something deeper? Had one instance of c3911 on initial warmup but checked lamps and reset it and then the warmup bar continued on to the last block and stuck there.

your thoughts please!
regards!
A.

KMPrint
04-24-2023, 08:08 PM
Hi, I have exactly the same problem. Have you managed to solve it?

Regards

Synthohol
04-24-2023, 09:13 PM
warming up does not always mean the fuser.
it can be putting patches on the belt to self calibrate and if it doesn't see them in range it will run and try to compensate.
you can watch the fuser temps in service mode if you thing its not coming to temp?

KMPrint
04-24-2023, 09:34 PM
the fusing temperature of the middle/bottom edge is approximately 70/55 on the lower fusing roller.

robinsonad86
04-26-2023, 10:37 AM
Check the thermistor that sits under the pressure roller if not in correct position will cause these issues

Cantechman
04-28-2023, 01:17 PM
Good day everyone , I have a c1060 that says wait warming up forever, the progress bar gets all the way to the last Bar and stay there, all lamps test good, I have yet to test to the rear connectors tho. I see heat in state confirmation on the upper but it appears that the lower stays at about 75 / 55 center / rear temps, I have 2 fusers but both are questionable, have ordered a complete one but you know Konica… thinking blown therm fuse or something deeper? Had one instance of c3911 on initial warmup but checked lamps and reset it and then the warmup bar continued on to the last block and stuck there.

your thoughts please!
regards!
A.

I had that issue once, could not figure it out. Only a new fuser fixed it.

Toxic
04-28-2023, 03:06 PM
Have that kind of error once on the same model but it was new out of the box unit.
We try firmware, other sensor and complete working fusing unit but not solved.
Then we start replacing boards from working machine and when we replaced DC power supply/1 (i think) machine starts for the first time without error.
Interesting thing is when we put back "bad" DC power supply/1 to donor machine it also works so probably problem was some lose connection from factory

Custom Search