PDA

View Full Version : BH-4050, mono MFP, cassettes

Custom Search

Hansoon
05-20-2022, 07:31 PM
The BH-4050 can have 3 optional paper feed units of the PF-PP11 or PP-P12 type, all the same or also mixed types, doesn't matter. So one standard and 3 cassettes and one manual feed unit, making 5 paper feed ports.

Anyone ever tried what happens when a 4th extra paper feed unit is being added so making with the one standard and one manual feed unit a total of 6 paper feed ports?

Hans

tsbservice
05-20-2022, 10:06 PM
Bring Rammstein to fire that demon Lexy Hans and for good measure sell them Brother device.

copyman
05-21-2022, 12:52 PM
Bring Rammstein to fire that demon Lexy Hans and for good measure sell them Brother device.

To answer the original posters question. I don't think adding more than recommended trays will work. The timing of sensors, etc would be off.

I like the Lexmark made 4050. Just like other models there are some issues but overall good for "low" volume use. Surprised to hear someone recommend Brother. Don't think I've ever heard that before. I tell my customer to stay away from Brother. Perhaps things have changed since I used to work on a lot of them years ago?

blackcat4866
05-21-2022, 03:49 PM
Yeah, I don't think the machine will accept extra trays beyond the specs. If you're loading that much paper into a "tabletop" MFP (even though it's 1 1/2 meters tall now), I think you undersold the customer. =^..^=

copyman
05-21-2022, 07:34 PM
I think you undersold the customer. =^..^=[/QUOTE]

Ha-ha :D

Custom Search