PDA

View Full Version : Error Code Fuzer problem Bizhub C6500

Custom Search

Ludde
05-24-2022, 10:58 AM
Hi! Im be glad if someone have a answer for my problem with error code C-3913.Fusing unit has not been set.

So are problems in fuzer or anything in the machine service mode?

Thanks for your help.
Patrik

Toxic
05-24-2022, 11:25 AM
I have seen this few times when ADU section is not pushed in all the way.

Ludde
05-24-2022, 03:26 PM
Thanks Toxic, i have tested that, without solve. I tested with electronic spray, and got the next error code in C-2470, Process unit is not connected, which is the processunit, and have this code something in common.?

Toxic
05-24-2022, 04:19 PM
Process unit is section where drums, transfer belt... is located, above duplex unit.
I would check connectors at the back of duplex section and process unit and same connectors in the machine inside back side.
Look for bent contacts or some other damage and make sure sections are all the way in.
You did not mention how this problem appeared, some action must cause it and that could be the resolution.

wjurls
05-24-2022, 04:21 PM
Check the connectors in the inside back of the machine and make sure they aren't broken, or bent. Get a product such as "deoxit" to clean and treat the connector pins on both ends. If after all that you still have issues, I have had luck slightly shimming the connectors on the fuser out about 1mm to make sure they make a solid connection. Use some thin washers to stand the connector off the frame slightly. Also make sure your ADU slide rails aren't coming loose.

Ludde
05-25-2022, 10:34 AM
Hi! Toxic. Have had problems before, but when I did the trick, it worked again. Now I printed envelopes and then the machine stops working.

Custom Search