PDA

View Full Version : Biz 361

Custom Search

Gab
05-26-2022, 01:15 AM
When toner ended i tried to replace the toner bottle with a new one but the old toner stucked!
I removed toner hopper and removed the old toner bottle. But when i tried to put the new toner there where some resistance to place it and the TONER CARTRIDGE PRESSING ASSY closed with difficulty and machine doesn't accepted new toner.
Both toners were compatible.

blackcat4866
05-26-2022, 02:02 AM
When that bottle rotater is working properly, there is an alignment slot which lines up at the top of the rotation with a feature on the bottle. If the rotation sensor is dirty, it won't necessarily stop rotating at the top of the rotation, to properly align with the feature on the bottle. If the bottle is accidentally of purposely misaligned, then forced in ... it's nearly impossible to remove ... especially when the toner bottle is new/full.

If you have a later production machine there may be an access port in the metal cover over the toner bottle, to clean the rotater sensor. If you have an early production machine, it's a major operation to get to that rotater sensor to clean or replace it.

I don't miss these machines very much. =^..^=

copyman
05-26-2022, 02:17 AM
When toner ended i tried to replace the toner bottle with a new one but the old toner stucked!
I removed toner hopper and removed the old toner bottle. But when i tried to put the new toner there where some resistance to place it and the TONER CARTRIDGE PRESSING ASSY closed with difficulty and machine doesn't accepted new toner.
Both toners were compatible.

This "1" series had known issues with toner bottle ring, etc as the Cat posted. I still have a customer with a Biz 421. If not mistaken these were like a hybrid, half analog, half digital. Or they seem like it anyway. Reminds me of a glorified Biz 200 !!!

Precision roller still sells parts for these, although most out of stock and have to be ordered.

copier addict
05-26-2022, 03:34 AM
This "1" series had known issues with toner bottle ring, etc as the Cat posted. I still have a customer with a Biz 421. If not mistaken these were like a hybrid, half analog, half digital. Or they seem like it anyway. Reminds me of a glorified Biz 200 !!!

Precision roller still sells parts for these, although most out of stock and have to be ordered.

These POS machines used a crappy legacy Konica engine and a Minolta scanner and DF.

Gab
05-26-2022, 11:42 AM
These POS machines used a crappy legacy Konica engine and a Minolta scanner and DF.

The problem is that it doesn't close when turning TONER CARTRIDGE PRESSING ASSY . I think it meaNS THAT toner bottle has to go forther inside the machine.

copier addict
05-26-2022, 06:18 PM
The problem is that it doesn't close when turning TONER CARTRIDGE PRESSING ASSY . I think it meaNS THAT toner bottle has to go forther inside the machine.

There is a ring at the back of the hopper that has a notch. If that notch gets out of sync, the bottle won't insert all the way.

copyman
05-26-2022, 06:58 PM

Exactly. That's what I meant by hybrid. Not half analog / half digital. It is a digital box all the way just konica crap!

emujo2
05-26-2022, 09:42 PM
You need a hammer, and if that doesn't work, a bigger hammer..LOL

Custom Search