PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub c253 C455x code

Custom Search

eckoprint
01-13-2009, 09:11 AM
Bizhub c253 C455x code
Hello

I have this C455x code on a Bizhub C253. OK.. they say to change the laser unit. BUT... Konika Minolta has this laser unit problem worldwide and here in Romania the laser units are hard to get. I tryed for 2 times to change the laser units from other Bizhub c253 and still.. the error still appears especially in the morning. After a while in starts. But this after 1 hour of trying to start the machine. And then it works fine. Untill the machinde gests cold. So.. I changed the laser heads and i still get the error code.

What to do? Is the condensation the REAL problem?

why lasear heads which worked on the original bizhub, when i install them on mine, fail? Is this due to transport?

I understood that Konica Minolta has fixed this problem with the recent buid lasers. BUT.. as i was saying, i ordered them for 2 months or so.. and still didn`t arrive.

I HAVE to find something to fix the problem. Please help.

Thank you

redime
01-15-2009, 04:29 AM
Where is the machine located - next to a window? Condensation could definately be a problem, it could also be the PH PWB - A02EH00300

I had to do a set of print heads yesterday morning for this very issue - had a bad yellow :mad:

DadO
01-15-2009, 07:58 AM
If u changed lasers then obviously they are not issue here.

Use the ordinary brush and souk it a litle whit 70% and more alcohol. Try to clear conectors and the ones that goes to PBW from laser unit. If there something alcohol will kill it :)

Custom Search