PDA

View Full Version : Software for scan

Custom Search

Tiagocang
05-31-2022, 04:13 PM
Hi, i got a client and he wants to scan and on pc select the scan área and scan only that he wants
Ex: in a A4 he got a little id photo and he only wants to select that photo and scan it

The model is 3320i any ideas for some software?

femaster
05-31-2022, 05:15 PM
Since it's a single, smaller item they are looking to capture, I'd assume that it doesn't need to be a PDF. If that is the case, and they are on Windows, they could do it without any additional software.

Just have them scan in whatever it is they want in whatever size the copier the makes it. Assuming the copier scans it in as a PDF, open the scan in whatever PDF viewer they normally use.
Next, open up the built-in piece of software in Windows called Snip & Sketch. Click the NEW button, then they can draw a box around whatever the smaller portion of the scan is they want.
That don't need to be exact when creating the box, as Snip & Sketch can further crop the image down to exactly what they are after, and then can save it in various image formats.
If they really want to have it as a PDF, they can use the built-in Microsoft Print to PDF right from within Snip & Sketch.

Tiagocang
05-31-2022, 05:18 PM
Since it's a single, smaller item they are looking to capture, I'd assume that it doesn't need to be a PDF. If that is the case, and they are on Windows, they could do it without any additional software.

Just have them scan in whatever it is they want in whatever size the copier the makes it. Assuming the copier scans it in as a PDF, open the scan in whatever PDF viewer they normally use.
Next, open up the built-in piece of software in Windows called Snip & Sketch. Click the NEW button, then they can draw a box around whatever the smaller portion of the scan is they want.
That don't need to be exact when creating the box, as Snip & Sketch can further crop the image down to exactly what they are after, and then can save it in various image formats.
If they really want to have it as a PDF, they can use the built-in Microsoft Print to PDF right from within Snip & Sketch.

But client only wants to scan that piece he said loses quality scanning all page then cut only the photo

copier addict
05-31-2022, 05:28 PM
But client only wants to scan that piece he said loses quality scanning all page then cut only the photo

He could change the "original size" setting to match the size of the image he wants to scan.

emujo2
05-31-2022, 05:54 PM
Scan the image as a .Jpeg..then use the workstation to crop..I believe you might be able to do this by fooling around with the non image settings, but why go to all that trouble??

zayonc
06-01-2022, 12:35 PM
The installation DVD with the driver contains utilities that are installed separately. They have a TWAIN scanner that allows you to scan from a computer with all the conveniences.

Tiagocang
06-01-2022, 01:49 PM
The installation DVD with the driver contains utilities that are installed separately. They have a TWAIN scanner that allows you to scan from a computer with all the conveniences.

Is it hard to configure twain scan? Never tried that

zayonc
06-01-2022, 07:58 PM
very simple

Custom Search