PDA

View Full Version : Konica c224e won’t fax

Custom Search

DOE
05-31-2022, 05:01 PM
I put originals in doc feed, dial number and I can hear it dial and other fax rings but when it picks up my screen goes back to fax screen and it never scans my originals and no error or confirmation page. It does come up and say do you want to send and I say yes but still never scans originals or sends them. Any ideas

copier tech
05-31-2022, 05:13 PM
I put originals in doc feed, dial number and I can hear it dial and other fax rings but when it picks up my screen goes back to fax screen and it never scans my originals and no error or confirmation page. It does come up and say do you want to send and I say yes but still never scans originals or sends them. Any ideas

Does this only happen to only number ? Maybe try sending to another fax enabled device ?

copier addict
05-31-2022, 05:38 PM

I would go into service mode and fax settings and initialise the fax.
I have never had this affect the address book, but I always export it to a thumb drive first anyway, just in case.
Also, make sure the marketing area is set correctly

emujo2
05-31-2022, 05:48 PM
Try to send w/o using off hook..Let the machine try and fax without you needing to say "go ahead"..This may be as simple as one I had a few weeks ago..They were doing the same thing, just never hitting the start button..Once I explained that off hook sending was not normal, they have not called back in. E

copyman
05-31-2022, 11:25 PM
Make sure set to right country in service mode.

Custom Search