PDA

View Full Version : TN-324AC H

Custom Search

REGSIS
06-02-2022, 09:30 AM
Has anyone received this C toner yet?
OEM or S inside? I'm expecting it to arrive until June 15.

TN 324C H has changed to A8DA45F TN324AC H
This change is for cyan only, not for Y and M (yet).
And only for 8 series bottles.

BTW KM told me that all toners should be OEM now, but they are manufactured in Mitsubishi factory.
Until now I received only 321K H & 324K H (OEM) - no color toner still.

P.S. For i series a new article showed up:
TN328K-comp. Toner black f.C360i ser. (https://ecommerce.konicaminolta.hr/catalogue/product/sap_0000_9967aav8150)

femaster
06-02-2022, 05:43 PM
We are in the US, but we had gotten some TN324AC in a few weeks ago. Finally got some TN324AM the end of last week. Haven't seen any of the special toner for yellow yet, still getting them in normal Konica boxes.

REGSIS
06-03-2022, 06:54 AM
We are in the US, but we had gotten some TN324AC in a few weeks ago. Finally got some TN324AM the end of last week. Haven't seen any of the special toner for yellow yet, still getting them in normal Konica boxes.

Is there any notice on the box or inside the box similar to S (substitute) boxes?
Or this should be OEM?

Something is telling me this A letter means "Alternate" otherwise I cannot see the reason for change if toner is identical with old one.

occus
06-03-2022, 08:17 AM
From the TN328 I got a couple of black TN328SK and meanwhile original ones again. The colored ones were always original.
From the TN324 I get black and cyan original but magenta and yellow only TN324AM/ TN324AY

I am a European dealer.

femaster
06-03-2022, 08:55 PM
Is there any notice on the box or inside the box similar to S (substitute) boxes?
Or this should be OEM?

Something is telling me this A letter means "Alternate" otherwise I cannot see the reason for change if toner is identical with old one.

No extra label on them like the "S" toners had. These come in a plain brown cardboard box with nothing printed on the box at all. They attach a printed label to the side of the box that is the same color as the toner. Although this isn't always the case either. I've had some yellow toner come in for a different model (forget which one at the moment) that just had plain white labels and a colored dot stuck to the label to help indicate the color of the toner.

I want to say there was a bulletin released not too long ago explaining the letter designations of the alternate toner, but I can't seem to find it at the moment.

REGSIS
06-04-2022, 07:40 AM
Thank you for the label.
A list of ingredients should mean this is OEM, probably with a little bit different mixture.

S toners didn't have a safety datasheet and KM could't tell me if there's developer inside.
Iron, mangan and titanium oxides are developer's ingredients which means there's developer inside.
Blank cardboard box means new ones are not manufactured yet. They've done that before.

REGSIS
06-12-2022, 07:21 AM
TN324AC H came few days ago in original box printed with their own code.
I contacted local KM, but they cannot confirm if this specific toner is OEM.

There is no list of ingredients on the EU box but this was never the case with TN324 toners.

Looking back at @femaster label and comparing it with a list of ingredients from TN321 it seem to me that they mixed original developer with non-original toner.
Developer ingredients have the code but toner ingredients don't.

Custom Search