PDA

View Full Version : C451

Custom Search

fernan
01-13-2009, 07:49 PM
hi guys,

can any one give some ideas about the message appearing on BIZHUB C451 ......
the message is this " NO ACCOUNT SET FOR GROUP AUTHENTICATION " this is the error message every time I print. I have just ALLOW the print without authentication.

and one more thing do you have idea how to sort out or just even minimize the toner spilling of BIZHUB 600/750 i am really fed up it giving me headache,it doesn't even reach the next PM count i replace the maintenance parts reset it and even change the TONER SENSOR CONTROL BOARD

thanks

TheOwl
01-13-2009, 10:04 PM
Have a look in the driver and go to the 'Configure' tab. There you will see a box called 'Device Option'. Scroll down to the bottom and you will see 'User Authentication' and 'Account Track'. Set these to 'Disable' by using the next box down.

Don't know about the 600 / 750 sorry.

fernan
01-15-2009, 07:53 AM
I cannot change that 'coz the USER AUTHENTICATION and ACCOUNT TRACK was on grayed and cannot be selected.
any idea how to do this things thanks.

ni311
01-15-2009, 06:47 PM
About the second problem, check the link below, I hope it is helping you
http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/konica-minolta/3772-konica-7165-7155-developer-dumping-solution.html

TheOwl
01-15-2009, 09:40 PM
If this driver is shared out to the client PC's, then you will need to make this change on the server. When it is changed on the server, it will update all the client PC's.

If the driver isn't shared out, then go into you 'Acquire Settings' within the 'Configure' tab and specify the IP address of the machine. Then go to 'Acquire Device Information' and see if that disables User Authentication or Account Track.

Just by chance, are you using a TCP/IP port on RAW 9100 to print to the machine?

Custom Search