PDA

View Full Version : bizhubc353 webpage error

Custom Search

GC-SCO
01-13-2009, 07:55 PM
Have a brand new c353 that I cant browse through internet explorer on customers desktop. I can ping from desktops and print to it no problem but when I browse the machine i get a blank screen. I can browse thruogh my laptop when I connect to the customers network so m/c seems ok. Has anyone had this or have any suggestions. thanks in advance

TheOwl
01-13-2009, 09:58 PM
First thing I would try is to upgrade the firmware on the copier. There has been in the past, problems with Internet Explorer talking to Konica Minolta's due to .Net Framework.

The other thing is to see if the customer is using a proxy server or not. If they are, disable it temporarily from the customer's workstation and see if that makes a difference.

suomi
01-14-2009, 06:20 AM
Try Mozila Firefox and forget explorer!!!

TheOwl
01-14-2009, 09:47 PM
Using Firefox will probably work, but at the end of the day, the problem hasn't been fixed.

Not very often you can get a customer's enitre network to swap from IE to Firefox either.

Just thought of another possible fix for the IE isssue. This is mainly for IE7, but I don't see why it won't work for older versions.

Tools
Internet Options
Settings - Marked under Browsing History in the General Tab.
Change the 'Check for new versions of stored pages' to 'Everytime I visit the Webpage'.

Custom Search