PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub c454e gradians problem

Custom Search

mramlawi
06-08-2022, 02:30 PM
Dears ,
its a weird problem, on this machine it make a gradians color start normal from the and start to get lighter on the other side using a4 plain paper also think a4/a3.
by the way the cmyk test is perfect

changed itb,drums,developer,transfer roller on right door stop it before the heater and still the same .
any suggestions please
thanks

mramlawi
06-08-2022, 02:41 PM
Dears ,
its a weird problem, on this machine it make a gradians color start normal from the and start to get lighter on the other side using a4 plain paper also think a4/a3.
by the way the cmyk test is perfect

changed itb,drums,developer,transfer roller on right door stop it before the heater and still the same .
any suggestions please
thanks

as i uploaded the photos to check how it start in a good density from side and how it comes lights on another side

Toxic
06-08-2022, 03:05 PM
Dirty poligon motor...?
Check this topic

C224e Print Quality Issues (Problem & Solution) (https://www.copytechnet.com/forums/konica-minolta/141107-c224e-print-quality-issues-problem-solution.html)

tsbservice
06-08-2022, 04:23 PM
If it's not dirty poly motor mirrors try to push side door while making test print and see if quality change. You may have something bent or door is not latching enough.

mramlawi
06-08-2022, 04:37 PM
Dirty poligon motor...?
Check this topic

C224e Print Quality Issues (Problem & Solution) (https://www.copytechnet.com/forums/konica-minolta/141107-c224e-print-quality-issues-problem-solution.html)
I already clean the laser and still the same

Hansoon
06-09-2022, 05:06 AM
Did you clean not only the slit glass of each color, but also the polygon mirror and others inside the, more or less sealed, box?

Hans

mramlawi
06-09-2022, 04:16 PM
Did you clean not only the slit glass of each color, but also the polygon mirror and others inside the, more or less sealed, box?

Hans

yes sure i remove all the laser and clean the polygon motor nothing change

mramlawi
06-09-2022, 04:18 PM
If it's not dirty poly motor mirrors try to push side door while making test print and see if quality change. You may have something bent or door is not latching enough.
Already pushed the door and nothing change that made me really crazy

Custom Search