PDA

View Full Version : Dead Machine Konica Minolta C364e Hangs at boot logo

Custom Search

Engr.Deen
06-19-2022, 12:44 AM
I was printing, when d office power go off and immediately go on and off again. D next morning i try to power On the Machine, it will just show the 1st logo and hang dea for about 2 to 3 mins, it will go off and restart its self. I try going in to trouble reset dsame not even going into d trouble reset just hang on d 1st logo. Pls any solution?

Woxner
06-19-2022, 03:16 AM
Reload firmware may have been corupted

tsbservice
06-19-2022, 06:30 AM
Replace SSD board.

Engr.Deen
06-19-2022, 07:11 AM
Reload firmware may have been corupted
How can i reload the firmware, i can't even go into trouble reset menu

Engr.Deen
06-19-2022, 07:12 AM
Replace SSD board.

i will try dis. Thanxs

copier tech
06-19-2022, 09:49 AM
How can i reload the firmware, i can't even go into trouble reset menu

You load the firmware onto a USB pen drive. You don't need to enter CE mode to update.

There is a also a SSD update you could try that first before ordering a new SSD board.

techsxge
06-19-2022, 02:11 PM
I was printing, when d office power go off and immediately go on and off again. D next morning i try to power On the Machine, it will just show the 1st logo and hang dea for about 2 to 3 mins, it will go off and restart its self. I try going in to trouble reset dsame not even going into d trouble reset just hang on d 1st logo. Pls any solution?

I'd first start by removing everything not directly needed, e.g. Scanner Unit, Finisher, extra RAM Modules etc. Then try to boot. If this does not work, try to reinstall Firmware with the usual Procedure. Dont give up on the first try, some Machines will have you try 10-20 Times but eventually work. If you have a spare SSD Board, replace it.
Worst Case would be to check the Power Supply after the first connector and check how much voltage comes through. If its less than 230V/110V, your Machines is pretty much death. But do not try to measure this if you dont know what you are doing as you can easily hurt yourself badly and in the worst event even kill yourself. Get someone who knows what they're doing for this or just replace the whole Machine

Engr.Deen
06-20-2022, 08:10 AM
You load the firmware onto a USB pen drive. You don't need to enter CE mode to update.

There is a also a SSD update you could try that first before ordering a new SSD board.
pls i need d firmware, can u help me with it

Toxic
06-20-2022, 08:38 AM
Worst Case would be to check the Power Supply after the first connector and check how much voltage comes through. If its less than 230V/110V, your Machines is pretty much death.

Could you explain this more, what first connector?

Gumbke444
06-20-2022, 09:02 AM
Nice list to know

Konicatech
06-20-2022, 03:22 PM
Most likely need a new SSD board, after fitting it update to the latest firmware.

techsxge
06-20-2022, 03:58 PM
Could you explain this more, what first connector?
The Power outlet and the connector where you plug in your cable.

Oystercopy
06-22-2022, 07:30 PM
Agree with others, replace SSD
OC

diksiunix6624
06-23-2022, 09:25 AM

1.Are you already replace the Power Supply Board ?
If already and same

2.can you access to service mode menu ?
If yes, you can check error code on the Counter->Service Call History (Data)
you can show the error code and you can search error code symthom on the service manual.

3.Upgarade the lates version firmware (use the thumdrive and plug on the USB port which close with plate) like Biz C360 procedure upgrade firmware
4.Replace the SSD Board/TPM Board if you have the part number : A5C1H02D15. don't forget to upgrade firmware.

hopely worked

Custom Search