PDA

View Full Version : Image Repeating Issue in bizhub c454e

Custom Search

imageprintingservices
06-20-2022, 08:52 AM
I am facing image repeating issue (see attachment). Everyhitng is fine till last working day when i close my printing setup and today first print same like this...

Toxic
06-20-2022, 11:47 AM
Check fusing belt for damage.
Looks like drum K is also bad...
Did it occur on all paper weights?

copyman
06-20-2022, 01:02 PM
Looks like you need magenta drum and like other poster said black drum. If it was happening on all colors I would look at transfer belt or fuser belt mentioned in previous post.

Also are you using genuine or aftermarket toner?

Konicatech
06-20-2022, 03:21 PM
As said above, change the drums and after that do stabilization.

Quality should clear up after new parts but if the image is still repeating I would put some OEM toner in the machine and run solid CMYK patterns through it until it clears up, as it can happen on the compatible toners due to them not having any dev carrier in them.

allan
06-20-2022, 08:26 PM
Please let us know what toner you are using.
That sample is giving me a headache. How does mostly one color get stuck to the fusing roller?
Look at the bird image that gets ghosted in magenta about a fusing belt circumference later. Coincidentally falls nicely in the text box

Like Toxic said check the fuser belt surface. The black gets picked up next.

Don't think its a drum could be over toning.

Changing background image adjust for M and K would confirm if the drum is at fault.

copyman
06-20-2022, 09:41 PM
Please let us know what toner you are using.
That sample is giving me a headache. How does mostly one color get stuck to the fusing roller?
Look at the bird image that gets ghosted in magenta about a fusing belt circumference later. Coincidentally falls nicely in the text box

Like Toxic said check the fuser belt surface. The black gets picked up next.

Don't think its a drum could be over toning.

Changing background image adjust for M and K would confirm if the drum is at fault.

Nothing to do with over toning. It has to do with magenta drum cleaning blade (or bad toner). Simple to troubleshoot, swamp drum with another color from same machine and see if repeat image changes to color you swapped drum with.

Toxic
06-20-2022, 09:52 PM
Most likely there is several problems there, not just one.
I don know why but i have feeling this is higher counter machine poorly maintained and propably with aftermarket toners.

tsbservice
06-20-2022, 10:06 PM
Most likely there is several problems there, not just one.
I don know why but i have feeling this is higher counter machine poorly maintained and propably with aftermarket toners.

+1. This machine looks like toasted. Maybe fixing it would cost a lot - drums, developer units, toner etc.

allan
06-21-2022, 01:08 AM
Nothing to do with over toning. It has to do with magenta drum cleaning blade (or bad toner). Simple to troubleshoot, swamp drum with another color from same machine and see if repeat image changes to color you swapped drum with.

Looking the repeating distance it could very well be a drums. What bothers me here is that it happened over night as per the OP. Hard to believe.
Would agree it needs a proper service and a bunch of consumable parts.

copyman
06-21-2022, 12:43 PM
This is what happens all the time. Original poster asks their first question on the forum several techs waste their time answering and you never hear back from them! Probably because they are using aftermarket parts & toners and didn't like hearing the truth. Either way they will eventually know the FREE help they received here was true and good advice.

Gift
06-21-2022, 02:25 PM
let's give him another day^^

copyman
06-21-2022, 07:21 PM
let's give him another day^^

Ha-ha! I could care less if they ever reply. I gave my advice and have nothing more to add. Perhaps if they become a contributor to this forum & provide more information I will offer more support.

tsbservice
06-21-2022, 09:52 PM
This is what happens all the time. Original poster asks their first question on the forum several techs waste their time answering and you never hear back from them! Probably because they are using aftermarket parts & toners and didn't like hearing the truth. Either way they will eventually know the FREE help they received here was true and good advice.

That is why I didn't hold a bit my opinion 😅
If it's a fellow tech that is another story for me.
You know all nasty staff they throw everyday at us...

imageprintingservices
07-14-2022, 04:09 PM
First appologies for the long delay....extremely occupied in work ...... after fixing my machine and printing 12500 sheets i am writing this post. I did few things ....
1. Pullout filter (back side of machine) clean with blower it again reinstall.
2. For full colored print of a single color i put white paper sheet on glass and make 50 blank copies (i taught drum got over toned) after 40+ blank white copies that over tone issue resolved automatiacally.
3. pullout cables (white colored) form PWB-VD2 board under power supply clean them and put them again in board and didn't face that problem again.

I think it happend because of moister in air and rainy season in our city. I use TN-615 in my machines.:D i dont know it is good for this model or not but i am extermely satisfied with its performance and consistent result.

This is only my opinion and what i feel and think to fix my machine, experts know well.

Regards,

Tariq

Custom Search