PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C-368, unable to take F/W... UPDATE

Custom Search

Oystercopy
06-23-2022, 03:55 PM
Hey guys. So this machine, as others in the past that I've had trouble with, would not take F/W, regardless of how I was doing it, trying all the other workarounds with no success.

Interestingly, I left the machine powered on for several weeks in my shop, while I went out of town several times and the customer (who bought it) couldn't have it delivered for one reason or another.

Well, just to give it one last shot, but I tried the F/W yesterday (was at level R) and it TOOK THE F/W.. unbelievable... and it took all the successive ones up until "W" (I believe) that I wanted to load after that.

So, there may be something in the machine that it stays powered on for a long time (without using it or messing with it) that caused the F/W to load, instead of just going to the regular boot screen.

Just FYI, hope this helps someone!
OC

diksiunix
06-24-2022, 02:22 AM
Hey guys. So this machine, as others in the past that I've had trouble with, would not take F/W, regardless of how I was doing it, trying all the other workarounds with no success.

Interestingly, I left the machine powered on for several weeks in my shop, while I went out of town several times and the customer (who bought it) couldn't have it delivered for one reason or another.

Well, just to give it one last shot, but I tried the F/W yesterday (was at level R) and it TOOK THE F/W.. unbelievable... and it took all the successive ones up until "W" (I believe) that I wanted to load after that.

So, there may be something in the machine that it stays powered on for a long time (without using it or messing with it) that caused the F/W to load, instead of just going to the regular boot screen.

Just FYI, hope this helps someone!
OC

Hi Oystercopy,

Are you already preparation the thumdrive and firmware ?
1. prepare the USB thumdrive recomendation under 16 GB and format type is must FAT32
2. preparation the firmware update, you can extract the firmware and copy the folder "FW0002" and copy the folder to USB Thumdrive
3. plug on the USB port beside the panel
4. Turn On machine and hold the Stop button until show button on the panel
5. Waiting the process until showing the FW upgrade menu ->Press the Machine Type and input like a begin serial number
6. After you enter the machine type press END and press START

waiting for the process
hopely worked
:D

Custom Search