PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 4020 series (Lexmark) green or grey pickup rollers.

Custom Search

Hansoon
06-23-2022, 06:05 PM
Is there a known difference between the green and the gray pickup tires by these little critters?
I have some machines with green and others with gray rollers in it. What could be the difference?

Hans

copyman
06-23-2022, 07:53 PM
Is there a known difference between the green and the gray pickup tires by these little critters?
I have some machines with green and others with gray rollers in it. What could be the difference?

Hans

Not sure what the difference is but also would like to know. I've used both colors for paper trays with no problems.

blackcat4866
06-23-2022, 09:49 PM
The green ones are supposed to be better. That's my first cue that it's a bizhub: gray or Lexmark: green. The gray ones are certainly adequate, been used on Lexmarks for years before they came out with the green ones.

Keep in mind that Lexmark machines do an amazing job of feeding standard weight media 75-90gsm. When it gets heavier than that there isn't much you can do. =^..^=

JR2ALTA
06-24-2022, 01:33 AM
In a pinch you can turn them inside out. I've actually got some running that way for over a year. There's no tread, per se, but it flares out the edges for great traction.

Toxic
06-24-2022, 08:42 AM
Green ones are better and i think it is made of softer material so it get better grip.

Custom Search