PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C451Admin email address

Custom Search

jwrycza
06-27-2022, 07:07 PM
The admin email address on this machine is "greyed" out on the panel so, it cannot be changed. You also cannot access the machine through a web browser due to security level of the machine. I tried all 4 major browsers. Is there a way someone knows through a "back door"? Scan to email will fail due to the mail server not accepting the copier from address being out of the company's infrastructure. I know it is an old machine but, it is for a big client and they need it to work for a bit longer until they upgrade it. SSD is of no help at all.

allan
06-27-2022, 07:16 PM
Make sure HTTP is on or try compatibility setting in browser. Also make sure email SMTP is enabled.
Does it work if you set the from address manually when sending? Needs to be in the address book I think.

Else initialize the network settings and if that does not work reload firmware.

diksiunix
06-28-2022, 03:59 AM
The admin email address on this machine is "greyed" out on the panel so, it cannot be changed. You also cannot access the machine through a web browser due to security level of the machine. I tried all 4 major browsers. Is there a way someone knows through a "back door"? Scan to email will fail due to the mail server not accepting the copier from address being out of the company's infrastructure. I know it is an old machine but, it is for a big client and they need it to work for a bit longer until they upgrade it. SSD is of no help at all.

Hi jwrycza,

1. you can check on the administator ->network setting->HTTP server setting->PSWC (ON)
2. Initialization on the network setting&cache server. Service mode ->system 1-> initialization->choose [network and server cache]
3. if you can't access to web or already greyed on the panel you can full initialization

Hopely worked

emujo2
06-28-2022, 02:08 PM
Is any kind of authentication enabled? for the browser try firefox, but in the URL type about:config..in the search area type TLS..find TLS 1.2 and change the 4 to a 1..This will remove the need for TLS 1.2 which the C451 does not support. This should give you admin access to the web page..I would start by disabling SSL, then removing any installed certs..They may just be expired. Don't even try to use SSL on this old device. If you cannot change the Admin email address from here I would start with a network clear before moving on to a full initialize. E

Custom Search