PDA

View Full Version : konica c308 , TCR value for black still 0 even if i replace the sensir

Custom Search

motasem93
07-10-2022, 12:00 PM
Hello dear all,
i have a problem that my konica c308 still showing TCR value to be 0 , even if i make reset or replace it to a new sensor , i hope to provide me your help

tsbservice
07-10-2022, 12:41 PM
Hello dear all,
i have a problem that my konica c308 still showing TCR value to be 0 , even if i make reset or replace it to a new sensor , i hope to provide me your help

Which colour? Have you replaced developer unit or only chip? Provide some more basic information like counters, parts life, etc...imho not many experienced Konica techs would lose their precious time helping probably enduser giving so little information.

copyman
07-10-2022, 12:59 PM
Perhaps English language is the problem but as tsb posted you need to provide more information. What sensor did you replace? Without more details no one here will be able to help you.

motasem93
07-10-2022, 04:26 PM
Which colour? Have you replaced developer unit or only chip? Provide some more basic information like counters, parts life, etc...imho not many experienced Konica techs would lose their precious time helping probably enduser giving so little information.

thanks for your reply , it is black color (k) , after testing many new K chips and still giving 0 value , i decided to take another developing unit from a working machine which it giving 6.3 on the working machine ,and i installed it on my problem machine and it also giving TCR value 0 ,
(K) counter 304193
(K) developing unit consumable life 93%

motasem93
07-10-2022, 04:26 PM
Perhaps English language is the problem but as tsb posted you need to provide more information. What sensor did you replace? Without more details no one here will be able to help you.

thanks for your reply , it is black color (k) , after testing many new K chips and still giving 0 value , i decided to take another developing unit from a working machine which it giving 6.3 on the working machine ,and i installed it on my problem machine and it also giving TCR value 0 ,
(K) counter 304193

copyman
07-10-2022, 04:54 PM
(K) counter 304193

Did you try black drum and developer unit from another good machine? With those units in machine go into service mode and initialize the machine. Do not initialize server cache

Was there developer in the original developer unit? You may have to use new developer chip with good developer unit & drum. Install with machine off then turn power on.

Are you using genuine toner?

tsbservice
07-10-2022, 05:47 PM
With this problem it's time to call a Konica engineer to check bushings, toner hopper and so on.
New Original K developer unit is extremely cheap for its life there is really no reason to bother with chips, second hand units...

motasem93
07-11-2022, 01:16 AM
Did you try black drum and developer unit from another good machine? With those units in machine go into service mode and initialize the machine. Do not initialize server cache

Was there developer in the original developer unit? You may have to use new developer chip with good developer unit & drum. Install with machine off then turn power on.

Are you using genuine toner?

yes dear, i'm already using genuine toner, and installed another original developing unit, and the confusing result that TCR value still 0

motasem93
07-11-2022, 01:18 AM
With this problem it's time to call a Konica engineer to check bushings, toner hopper and so on.
New Original K developer unit is extremely cheap for its life there is really no reason to bother with chips, second hand units...
i checked toner hopper motor , it working correctly and when making toner supply it deliver the toner to developing unit , but no any change on TCR after that

Synthohol
07-11-2022, 01:19 AM
sounds like a front side board to me.

A7PUH00500

Gift
07-11-2022, 10:24 AM
Yes front side board or broken wiring / contact terminals. First thing is checking these parts for toner contamination and clean them carefully.

motasem93
07-11-2022, 11:54 PM
sounds like a front side board to me.

A7PUH00500

i actually replaced it with correctly working one from another machine , and the result same problem, really this is very confusing problem

motasem93
07-11-2022, 11:55 PM
Yes front side board or broken wiring / contact terminals. First thing is checking these parts for toner contamination and clean them carefully.
i actually replaced it with correctly working one from another machine , and the result same problem, really this is very confusing problem

Albonline
07-12-2022, 04:21 PM

Not confusing at all. you MUST use a NEW one then it will see the reset and recalibrate.

Albonline
07-12-2022, 04:24 PM
developer unit that is. i'd do the drum at the same time.

allan
07-12-2022, 05:48 PM
I have had this issue. If you leave the machine idle does it draw the developer out of the K devtank?
Or did the original faulty dev tank have any developer in it?

I an curios to see what happen if the HV board gets replaced.

Albonline
07-12-2022, 06:26 PM
developer unit that is. i'd do the drum at the same time.

• The TCR sensor is mounted on the underside of each of the developing sections. The TCR sensor for C, M, Y and K is a non-contact
magnetic type. Each of these sensors detects toner-to-carrier ratio (TC) of the developer. The reading is used for determining the amount of
toner supplied.
• Only when a new developing unit is installed in the machine, an automatic adjustment (calibration) is made of each of these TCR sensors.
The automatic adjustment of TCR sensors cannot be done at your own discretion.
• The target TC ratio is 6.5 ± 1.5%.
• The magnetic permeability (powder density) of the carrier in the developer is measured to determine the TC ratio.
• The TCR sensor is integrated with the developing unit. When the TCR sensor is to be replaced with a new one, the entire developing unit
must be replaced.

Albonline
07-12-2022, 06:55 PM
• The TCR sensor is mounted on the underside of each of the developing sections. The TCR sensor for C, M, Y and K is a non-contact
magnetic type. Each of these sensors detects toner-to-carrier ratio (TC) of the developer. The reading is used for determining the amount of
toner supplied.
• Only when a new developing unit is installed in the machine, an automatic adjustment (calibration) is made of each of these TCR sensors.
The automatic adjustment of TCR sensors cannot be done at your own discretion.
• The target TC ratio is 6.5 ± 1.5%.
• The magnetic permeability (powder density) of the carrier in the developer is measured to determine the TC ratio.
• The TCR sensor is integrated with the developing unit. When the TCR sensor is to be replaced with a new one, the entire developing unit
must be replaced.

Operation when the developing unit is determined to be new
• The TCR sensor automatic adjustment control (calibration) is performed.
• The image stabilization control is performed.
• The life counter of the developing unit is reset to zero.
• After the above controls are performed, the operation proceeds to the life detection control.
• The result of the new article detection is recorded in the eMMC board of the main body.
• The life counter is available for the developing unit of each color. The counter value is recorded in the eMMC board of the main body.

Custom Search