PDA

View Full Version : Jamming Konica Minolta C284e Misfeed detected. 32-01

Custom Search

mearmi
07-11-2022, 06:02 AM
Hi

Konica Minolta C284e getting Misfeed detected. 32-01.

Paper just folds before fuser rollers in the fuser. Doesn't exit from the fuser.

Replaced the fuser and Registration Unit. Could be Fuser Drive Motor?

Kindly advise. Many Thanks

Gift
07-11-2022, 08:39 AM
Does ist happen all the time with the first page?

I recall that the gate above the fuser can cause this (if it's sticky) but then it shouldn't stop before the fuser. I think the fuser drive is unlikely but you can check if it's operational with a little mark on the roller or watch it with a cheated side door switch. You might also take a look at the sensors and test them.

tsbservice
07-11-2022, 10:45 AM
If it was gate on first page of duplex then paper will exit instead of reverse. If it does it jam also on single sided I would replace CL8(exit clutch).

blackcat4866
07-11-2022, 03:00 PM
A stalled primary transfer belt will create this jam. =^..^=

Toxic
07-11-2022, 05:28 PM
Let me have a try...:)
2nd transfer paper winding prevention guide missing?

Gift
07-12-2022, 03:26 PM
I have the same situation. The error occurs only with duplex prints with codes j32-01 and j32-05. I replaced the exit unit a year ago, now it's doing it again. I took out the small sponges from behind the gate so it wouldn't get stuck. Now the error is only j32-01 and, according to the customer, only for duplex printing and in a cooled state. When I'm there, the paper never gets stuck, but I can see through remote monitoring that it gets stuck several times a day. Bizhub 364e

Check if that duplex entrance/conveyance assy (located on the inner/top area of the right door) has all modifications - I think the modified one has some plexiglass parts

kingarthur
07-12-2022, 04:08 PM
I have the same situation. The error occurs only with duplex prints with codes j32-01 and j32-05. I replaced the exit unit a year ago, now it's doing it again. I took out the small sponges from behind the gate so it wouldn't get stuck. Now the error is only j32-01 and, according to the customer, only for duplex printing and in a cooled state. When I'm there, the paper never gets stuck, but I can see through remote monitoring that it gets stuck several times a day. Bizhub 364e

Those "small sponges" need replacing, i carry them with me. there are 2 in the door and 2 on the reversal unit.

Custom Search