PDA

View Full Version : full black page in bizhub 185 after replacing parts

Custom Search

user00
07-13-2022, 11:16 AM
Hi everyone
my problem started when replaced parts on konica Minolta bizhub 185( drum, developer, Roller, Spacer /collar (with bearings), racleur tambour, upper fuser roler, Roller Bush With Stand, Picker Finger Doigt Supérieur).
Now i have 2 problems :
1- printing full black page
2- paper jam in the fuser unit every single time, the paper goes under the some of the 4 picker fingers :/

Toxic
07-13-2022, 11:34 AM
I would check first for some bad HV contacts, between IU assy and machine, drum, charge unit...
If you have other working IU assy try to replace it and see if that resolve problem then search for cause.

copyman
07-13-2022, 12:12 PM
I would check first for some bad HV contacts, between IU assy and machine, drum, charge unit...
If you have other working IU assy try to replace it and see if that resolve problem then search for cause.

As other poster said check image unit again. Something isn't making contact for high voltage.

The reason it's jamming in fuser is because of black page sticking to fuser rollers.

tsbservice
07-13-2022, 12:52 PM
Why you put so many parts in that piece of junk machine is beyond me but yes check your drum unit for missing/leaking main charge when you solve that it would consequently stop jamming in fuser.

user00
07-13-2022, 02:01 PM

Think you man, as you suggested the problem was in the charger unit which was not correctly placed.
Now the copier works perfectly

Custom Search