PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Toner color very different from the original

Custom Search

Grafica Quality
07-18-2022, 05:39 PM
I just received a toner order from China for the Konica bizhub 71HC, only the colors came out totally different.

Magenta---> Red
Cyan-------> Blue
Yellow------> Yellow much lighter than the original.

Just looking at the colors it looks like Ricoh toner to me.
Has anyone ever used this toner?
Is it safe to use?

Is it safe to use this toner

techsxge
07-18-2022, 06:17 PM
I just received a toner order from China for the Konica bizhub 71HC, only the colors came out totally different.

Magenta---> Red
Cyan-------> Blue

Is it safe to use?

If we ignore the wrong Colors, does the printed Paper has any Toner dust on it or smells burned? If not, i'd say the Toner itself is fine.

Personally though, i'd rather not use that toner. Wrong Colors in such a printer? Hell no way. Try to find another Toner. I quickly found this | Toner.shop (https://www.toner.shop/de/fulltext/?f_f=TN-621) i dont know if this is the right toner but this shop always had somewhat good quality with toner that would otherwise take way to long to get from KM

tsbservice
07-18-2022, 07:19 PM

Magenta---> Red
Cyan-------> Blue

Is it safe to use?

China has maybe hundreds of toner manufacturers are you kidding asking even without link to cr.p you've purchased?

mojorolla
07-18-2022, 07:28 PM
Being from China, maybe it's the Wong toner......sorry I couldn't help myself.

:)

Grafica Quality
07-18-2022, 07:38 PM
China has maybe hundreds of toner manufacturers are you kidding asking even without link to cr.p you've purchased?
This purchase was a shot in the dark, we are having a lot of trouble importing from the US, we can't find it anywhere

Custom Search