PDA

View Full Version : Error Code Pro1100 with C2802

Custom Search

kenpio
07-19-2022, 08:56 PM
Good Afternoon,
Just wondering if anyone has come across this? The problem is that we are getting "H" toner and I have had several of these codes. I changed developer yesterday and today the code comes back. I go and clean the TCB by the drum and we are good for a bit. I have gone by Bulletin #12912. I have done option 1. I don't think that I will try option 2, purge all the toner because I don't have any non "H" toner! When I get the machine going after cleaning the inside, the prints come out nice, density is good. There are 2m on it and the firmware is G00-90. I tried to attach the management list, it is not letting me. Any thought would be nice.
Thanks
KEN

Woxner
07-19-2022, 09:11 PM
Did you just put dev in or did you do the dev calibration? you need to do the percularity set up. how much is on the drum?

blackcat4866
07-19-2022, 09:52 PM
Have you cleaned the IDC sensor, and how did you clean it? It's OK to use a blower brush, stretch-N-dust, or alcohol on a Q-tip. It's definitely NOT OK to use canned air or a vacuum ... it will blow the sensor.

If the lens on the IDC becomes opaque, you'll get C2803 codes & heavy background from overtoning. =^..^=

kenpio
07-20-2022, 01:16 PM
I did do the Toner Density Sensor Init. I cleaned the sensor with stretch cloth. The drum has a little over 2 million on it. I guess that is a little much for the drum. Will be giving KM a call for this and see what they say about this.
Thanks

Toxic
07-20-2022, 02:20 PM
If developer is the same life as drum (2 mil.) you should replace both+charging wires+cleaning blades at least.
Drum and developer are supposed to be replaced at 900k and from my experience it could last to 1.5 milion without problems.

edit: skiped to read you have replaced developer already, did you run Auto gama adjustment after?

kenpio
07-20-2022, 07:19 PM
Just got back and the error was 2810.High voltage on drum. So I changed drum, coronas, grid and cleaning blades. Customer did about 1200 prints while I was there. We will see?
Thanks

Custom Search