PDA

View Full Version : c3350i service mode password reset

Custom Search

adecanmin
07-21-2022, 02:31 PM
Gentleman

Recently purchased this model and it no longer has the default password. I looked at the solutions and it refers to firmware to reset the password. I don't have
KBA01400152 to see which firmware I need.
Thanks

techsxge
07-21-2022, 02:42 PM
Gentleman

Recently purchased this model and it no longer has the default password. I looked at the solutions and it refers to firmware to reset the password. I don't have
KBA01400152 to see which firmware I need.
Thanks
Are you a customer or tech? IF you are a customer, please ask the company you bought the machine from.

adecanmin
07-21-2022, 02:42 PM
I hit the cancel button and it brought up this 40 digit code. I imputed the code but it said it cannot confirm. The machine is not hooked up to the network as of yet. Am I on the right path?

adecanmin
07-21-2022, 02:46 PM
Are you a customer or tech? IF you are a customer, please ask the company you bought the machine from.
Tech of course. I've been working on Konica Minoltas for a long while and Minoltas before that. Wholesalers wouldn't have that information. Of all the machines I've purchased this is first one that someone changed the default.

techsxge
07-21-2022, 02:48 PM
I hit the cancel button and it brought up this 40 digit code. I imputed the code but it said it cannot confirm. The machine is not hooked up to the network as of yet. Am I on the right path?

While i dont know about the C3350i im quite sure that there should be others Ways. The normal procedure and password 4x 9272 does not work? Can you access the Service mode when you enter trouble reset?

techsxge
07-21-2022, 02:49 PM
Tech of course. I've been working on Konica Minoltas for a long while and Minoltas before that. Wholesalers wouldn't have that information. Of all the machines I've purchased this is first one that someone changed the default.
Oh alrigt because you said you bought a machine but i guess you bought it of the used market then?

techsxge
07-21-2022, 02:51 PM
Uhm you might be able to use A145FW.tar to reset the machine. Document does not list the c3350i but i am quite sure that there are no real differences between those machines. If you'd like to try this i can send you the file.

Albonline
07-21-2022, 03:07 PM
Uhm you might be able to use A145FW.tar to reset the machine. Document does not list the c3350i but i am quite sure that there are no real differences between those machines. If you'd like to try this i can send you the file.

789be is reset file for this unit.

adecanmin
07-21-2022, 03:07 PM
Oh alrigt because you said you bought a machine but i guess you bought it of the used market then?
Yes.

I have periodic access to the Konica site. I might just wait until then.

adecanmin
07-21-2022, 03:08 PM
If you have the file handy. I'll try it thanks.

adecanmin
07-21-2022, 03:11 PM
Great when I get on the Konica site in the near future I'll look for it.

tsbservice
07-21-2022, 03:16 PM
+1

techsxge
07-21-2022, 03:54 PM
ok i dont have the file 789be if you could send it to me when you get itthat'd be great

Albonline
07-21-2022, 04:45 PM
ok i dont have the file 789be if you could send it to me when you get itthat'd be great

I'm a KM direct employee, i will not send any file downloaded from the km site! sorry.

techsxge
07-21-2022, 05:08 PM
I'm a KM direct employee, i will not send any file downloaded from the km site! sorry.

without meaning to offend you in any way, if you are a KM tech like you said and cant figure out what u need to do to reset a CE Password amd instead of asking your experts you ask on a forum, that sounds extremly sketchy to me. In addition to that why do you buy a used machine then?

Just realy curious about this, not trying to offend you.

tsbservice
07-21-2022, 06:10 PM
without meaning to offend you in any way, if you are a KM tech like you said and cant figure out what u need to do to reset a CE Password amd instead of asking your experts you ask on a forum, that sounds extremly sketchy to me. In addition to that why do you buy a used machine then?

Just realy curious about this, not trying to offend you.

Actually he figured what is needed. But better and less stressful way is OP to issue special code at the machine and send it to KM support and they will generate another code for him.
As of you questioning Albonline the least I can say he is extremely knowledgeable and his help is much appreciated here.

P.S.
I will PM you later regarding 789.
BR

techsxge
07-21-2022, 06:53 PM
Actually he figured what is needed. But better and less stressful way is OP to issue special code at the machine and send it to KM support and they will generate another code for him.
As of you questioning Albonline the least I can say he is extremely knowledgeable and his help is much appreciated here.

P.S.
I will PM you later regarding 789.
BR
i have not seen him here before i think but i do take your word for it then. As i said i did not mean to offend him in any ways and apologize if i made him or someone else feel like that.

Albonline
07-21-2022, 07:41 PM
i have not seen him here before i think but i do take your word for it then. As i said i did not mean to offend him in any ways and apologize if i made him or someone else feel like that.

If you look through my posts I have NEVER asked for any advise about a km machine on here.

techsxge
07-21-2022, 08:56 PM
If you look through my posts I have NEVER asked for any advise about a km machine on here.
oh snap i just realised i thought you and OP where the same person my bad brother

adecanmin
07-21-2022, 10:48 PM
I was able to get into the tech mode. The admin password was the default. I tried that password for the service mode and it worked. I appreciate all the help on the issue. I should contribute more money.

Custom Search