PDA

View Full Version : Lexmark C920 skewing out of tray

Custom Search

CopierTechofOmens
01-19-2009, 03:47 PM
Lexmark 920 skews just as it comes out of the tray. I checked all obvious items, bent mylars, shafts, rollers, etc. Probably user error related. Anyone have this problem before? I'm going to do the paper path maintenance kit.

Also, whoever designed this machine must have been a big Dr. Seuss fan. Whoever it was needs their bottom spanked like they were 5 and just set the backyard on fire.:mad:

prntrfxr
01-23-2009, 07:23 PM
Check for flags out of position and or paper path obstructions. Since I'm not able to watch it print, I'll help you next best way I can buddy. See attachment for manual section about how the paper feed happens in this machine (different than the T machines), and i've included the paper feed part manual section too. Hope it helps

kanega
06-04-2009, 11:58 PM
I have the same problem with the paper, especially 11x17 skewing at an angle causing T2 jams never reaching the registration sensor. Normally, the paper is passing the side door and flags before clearing the door itself. No obstructions, nothing sticky, but works fine for letter paper. The paper is skewing out of the paper tray, and rarely seen on letter size paper. Replaced the rollers, no difference.

Custom Search