PDA

View Full Version : bizhub C287 C5356

Custom Search

jwai
08-01-2022, 02:20 PM
Hello,

One bizhub 287 B/W copier displayed C5356 on warming up process.
I checked the fan on right door, no turning on, replaced a new one however no change.
The service manual said check ICP on MFPB, it's common case cause of this board?

allan
08-01-2022, 03:57 PM
That should be F12E. HV unit uses the same ICP also F12E.
Does the fan spin at all at any time? It will start to spin up and then check for the lock signal.
As per the manual you can check REM and LOCK signal.

jwai
08-01-2022, 05:51 PM
That should be F12E. HV unit uses the same ICP also F12E.
Does the fan spin at all at any time? It will start to spin up and then check for the lock signal.
As per the manual you can check REM and LOCK signal.

I marked a dot on fan and turned on machine until error code displayed, opened right door and saw it didn't rotate.

allan
08-01-2022, 06:17 PM
I marked a dot on fan and turned on machine until error code displayed, opened right door and saw it didn't rotate.

Do you get 24V? Putting the tester on DCV and max hold works great for this.
But probably easier just to check the ICP.

jwai
08-02-2022, 03:00 PM
Do you get 24V? Putting the tester on DCV and max hold works great for this.
But probably easier just to check the ICP.

This day I visited another customer for the operation of FM2 fan motor, and found that it didn't rotate from warm up to ready to copy.
I checked service manual and prove that, so I checked pin6 on CN29E no DC24V.

allan
08-02-2022, 05:51 PM
This day I visited another customer for the operation of FM2 fan motor, and found that it didn't rotate from warm up to ready to copy.
I checked service manual and prove that, so I checked pin6 on CN29E no DC24V.

Could you locate any relevant ICP's? Probably only rotates during operation then.

allan
08-02-2022, 05:59 PM
Output check code 42 multi code 2 and 3 is for full and half speed.

allan
08-02-2022, 06:02 PM

Only runs at initial operation and while printing.
Its got relay connectors so if all else fails check continuity between MFPB and fan.

jwai
08-03-2022, 06:16 AM

Only runs at initial operation and while printing.
Its got relay connectors so if all else fails check continuity between MFPB and fan.

Yesterday I checked harness, reconnected CN21 and CN27 no success.
The error code displayed when warm up performed 5 seconds, so consider it may be MFPB problem?

Walterj
08-04-2022, 08:32 AM
Hello,

One bizhub 287 B/W copier displayed C5356 on warming up process.
I checked the fan on right door, no turning on, replaced a new one however no change.
The service manual said check ICP on MFPB, it's common case cause of this board?

Hello
Good day
Actually, this error is quite common in the first Bizhub 227/287/367 equipment.
I recommend you change the FM2 cooling fan and check the ICP12E that is located in the MFPB, surely that ICP must be open and you will have to replace it.
Then maybe the prints come out blank in that case you will also have to check the HV and check which electronic device is damaged.
It is recommended that you have your equipment in the version of FW G00-X8 or G00-X4
Luck

jwai
08-04-2022, 05:51 PM
Hello
Good day
Actually, this error is quite common in the first Bizhub 227/287/367 equipment.
I recommend you change the FM2 cooling fan and check the ICP12E that is located in the MFPB, surely that ICP must be open and you will have to replace it.
Then maybe the prints come out blank in that case you will also have to check the HV and check which electronic device is damaged.
It is recommended that you have your equipment in the version of FW G00-X8 or G00-X4
Luck

Thank you for your advice. I tried to replace fan motor FM2 but not success, updated firmware to G00-Y3.
If ICP opened that means I should replace MFPB right? such I can't buy ICP individually.

allan
08-05-2022, 06:56 PM
Thank you for your advice. I tried to replace fan motor FM2 but not success, updated firmware to G00-Y3.
If ICP opened that means I should replace MFPB right? such I can't buy ICP individually.

Yes you should replace the ICP. The are marked with letter values like I,L,M. You should be able to order them.
Find an old board with the same value on or just bridge it out instead of replacing the MFPB.

jwai
08-11-2022, 05:45 PM
Unluckily I don't have spare board for ICP replacement, finally I need to purchase an used MFPB.
If I replace it, need MFP reset tool? This is my first time to do that on this model.

jwai
08-12-2022, 05:18 PM
Could anyone provide me MFP reset tool of bizhub 287?
Thanks a lot.

feedot
04-17-2023, 05:18 PM
Hello,Good afternoonIn fact, this error is quite common in the first bizhub 227/287/367 hardware.I recommend that you replace the fm2 cooling fan and check the icp12e that is in the mfpb, for sure this icp should be open and you will have to replace it.Then, perhaps, the prints turn out to be empty, in which case you will also have to check the hv and find out which electronic device is damaged.It is recommended that you have the hardware version fw g00-x8 or g00-x4luckGood afternoon. Tell me what you need to check hv. Thank you in advance.

allan
01-17-2024, 06:29 PM
Good afternoon. Tell me what you need to check hv. Thank you in advance.

Hi there new comer. Please create a new thread describing your issue please the problem you have is unrelated.

Custom Search