PDA

View Full Version : konica minolta bizhub c6000 c2452 error

Custom Search

tmw
08-03-2022, 07:19 PM
Hi, I don't work on these. I hope someone can help interpret my findings. I just found a manual this morning so I couldn't run the service mode and know what I was doing properly. I read previous posts on this error to gather extra info. I so happened to see the same model once with a similar code having to do with yellow. On that one I was able to add toner with the service mode and got it running again. No such luck with this one. Adding toner by hand and through the machine would not eliminate the code. Would a near empty toner cause this ? That would be a nice easy fix. An old post says to check the toner hopper if it's empty, it might be a level detect sensor. It was empty and I cleaned off what looked like the sensor, but no change. I checked the developer unit by hand. It appears to be turning freely and not bound up. The mix just looked dark grey like no toner was in it. As I say, adding toner didn't do anything. Can an entire unit go bad ? Might I only need the mix and toner sensor ? I cleaned the coronas, it didn't help. I don't know how many times I will have to go back to this thing. I may even need to make another diagnostic visit. I don't have a service history available. If I fix this, there's no telling what else is coming up on it. Such is life. Thank you for any info you would be able to provide.

blackcat4866
08-03-2022, 08:58 PM
If the yellow toner hopper remains empty, you'll have to figure out why the toner hasn't made it to the hopper. The hopper level sensor could be bad.

If you make a fingermark on the developing roller, then run the machine, does your fingermark disappear? If not the developing unit is not rotating. =^..^=

Walterj
08-04-2022, 08:57 AM
Hi, I don't work on these. I hope someone can help interpret my findings. I just found a manual this morning so I couldn't run the service mode and know what I was doing properly. I read previous posts on this error to gather extra info. I so happened to see the same model once with a similar code having to do with yellow. On that one I was able to add toner with the service mode and got it running again. No such luck with this one. Adding toner by hand and through the machine would not eliminate the code. Would a near empty toner cause this ? That would be a nice easy fix. An old post says to check the toner hopper if it's empty, it might be a level detect sensor. It was empty and I cleaned off what looked like the sensor, but no change. I checked the developer unit by hand. It appears to be turning freely and not bound up. The mix just looked dark grey like no toner was in it. As I say, adding toner didn't do anything. Can an entire unit go bad ? Might I only need the mix and toner sensor ? I cleaned the coronas, it didn't help. I don't know how many times I will have to go back to this thing. I may even need to make another diagnostic visit. I don't have a service history available. If I fix this, there's no telling what else is coming up on it. Such is life. Thank you for any info you would be able to provide.

Hello
Good day
First, check the useful life of the charging corona and the developers.
Then check if the charging crown is correctly installed
Then follow the file steps I attached.
Luck

Custom Search