PDA

View Full Version : BH-C-284e, two issues

Custom Search

Hansoon
08-04-2022, 11:33 AM
First:
BH-C-284e, machine shows from time to time "An internal error has occurred. System will reboot and error will be cleared.

Second:
machine can be pinged, but the web interface cannot be reached and scans and prints are not executed.

Sleep mode is off and FW is FW_A5C10Y0-F000-GDT-M1

Any ideas please?

Hans

Kenny
08-04-2022, 11:44 AM
First:
BH-C-284e, machine shows from time to time "An internal error has occurred. System will reboot and error will be cleared.

Second:
machine can be pinged, but the web interface cannot be reached and scans and prints are not executed.

Any ideas please?

Hans

1st - machine has the auto 'internal error auto cancel' enabled (service mode - system 2 - next page - internal error auto cancel - RANK B OR C is turned on) check the service error history in service mode to see what the code was.

2nd - i have had this when the network speed wasn't correct (administrator settings - network settings - detail settings - device settings - can adjust network speed there) when i turned in on to AUTO 10M/100M/1GBPS the machine began to print etc..

Cantechman
08-04-2022, 09:24 PM
First:

Second:

Any ideas please?

Hans

If you log into service mode and check the counters you should be able to see the error code there under one of the categories. I had the same model give the internal error message, it would try and reset it but come back a second after it the copy screen appeared upon bootup. it showed several different codes. In the end a hard drive error was the most dominate code, i replaced it and the machine is fine now.

blackcat4866
08-05-2022, 12:27 AM
Yes, you need to see what the code is. In my experience the most common "internal error" is C2557: black developer density.
=^..^=

Custom Search